Affiliation: Chung Shan Medical University
- Determinants of the differential antizyme-binding affinity of ornithine decarboxylaseYen Chin Liu
Department of Life Sciences and Institute of Genomics and Bioinformatics, National Chung Hsing University, Taichung, Taiwan
PLoS ONE 6:e26835. 2011..For the mutant proteins ODC_7M(-Q119H) and ODC_7M(-V137D), the K(d) was 1.4 and 1.2 μM, respectively. These affinities are 6-fold higher than the WT_ODC K(d), which suggests that residues 119 and 137 play a role in AZ binding...
- Characterization of membranous and cytoplasmic EGFR expression in human normal renal cortex and renal cell carcinomaYeong Shiau Pu
Department of Urology, National Taiwan University College of Medicine, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China
J Biomed Sci 16:82. 2009..Our results suggest different locations of EGFR expression may be associated with human renal tumorigenesis...
- Ornithine decarboxylase prevents tumor necrosis factor alpha-induced apoptosis by decreasing intracellular reactive oxygen speciesG Y Liu
Institute of Immunology, Chung Shan Medical University Hospital, Taichung, Taiwan, Republic of China
Apoptosis 10:569-81. 2005..Furthermore, ODC prevents TNF-alpha -induced apoptosis by decreasing intracellular ROS to avoid Bcl-2 decline, maintain Delta psi(m), prevent cytochrome c release and deactivate the caspase cascade pathway...
- Overexpression of peptidylarginine deiminase IV features in apoptosis of haematopoietic cellsG Y Liu
Institute of Immunology, Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan, ROC
Apoptosis 11:183-96. 2006....
- Antizyme, a natural ornithine decarboxylase inhibitor, induces apoptosis of haematopoietic cells through mitochondrial membrane depolarization and caspases' cascadeG Y Liu
Institute of Immunology, Chung Shan Medical University, No 110, Sec 1, Chien Kuo N Road, Taichung, Taiwan, ROC
Apoptosis 11:1773-88. 2006....
- Increasing ornithine decarboxylase activity is another way of prolactin preventing methotrexate-induced apoptosis: crosstalk between ODC and BCL-2P C Hsu
Department of Medicine, Da Chien General Hospital, Miao Li, Taiwan, ROC
Apoptosis 11:389-99. 2006....
- Increased expression and secretion of interleukin-6 in human parvovirus B19 non-structural protein (NS1) transfected COS-7 epithelial cellsT-C Hsu
Institute of Immunology, Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan
Clin Exp Immunol 144:152-7. 2006..Our results show that increased expression and secretion of IL-6 in B19 NS1 transfected epithelial cells may play a role in the pathogenesis of autoimmune diseases...