Chien Tai Huang
Affiliation: Chi-Mei Medical Center
- A prospective study of pain treatment for patients with advanced cancer who receive hospice home careWei Shou Hwang
Department of Internal Medicine, and Chi Mei Foundation Hospital, Tainan, Taiwan, ROC
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi (Taipei) 65:331-5. 2002..Pain is often inadequately treated in patients with cancer. Previous studies have demonstrated the effectiveness of the World Health Organization (WHO) analgesic ladder in cancer pain management...
- p53 and p27 as predictors of clinical outcome for rectal-cancer patients receiving neoadjuvant therapyLi Ching Lin
Department of Radiation Oncology, Chi Mei Foundation Medical Center, No 901 Junghua Rd, Yungkang City, Tainan 710, Taiwan, ROC
Surg Oncol 15:211-6. 2006..Second, either the p53 (-) or p27 (+) status was a good predictor for FR in the pre-radiation biopsy specimens. Third, patients with p27 (+) markers in the surgical specimens lived longer at 3 years...
- Effects of zinc supplementation on clinical outcomes in patients receiving radiotherapy for head and neck cancers: a double-blinded randomized studyLi Ching Lin
Department of Radiation Oncology, Chi Mei Foundation Medical Center, Taiwan, Republic of China
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 70:368-73. 2008..To evaluate the impact of zinc supplementation on the survival of patients after receiving radiotherapy for head and neck cancers...
- Primary brain lymphoma: a report of eight cases from a medical center in southern TaiwanShih Sung Chuang
Department of Pathology, Chi Mei Medical Center, Tainan, Taiwan, ROC
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi (Taipei) 65:172-9. 2002..Primary brain lymphoma (PBL) in Taiwan has been reported only in three series with very limited immunophenotypic characterization...
- Angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma with cutaneous involvement: a case report with subtle histologic changes and clonal T-cell proliferationChien Tai Huang
Department of Internal Medicine, Chi Mei Medical Center, Yungkang City, Tainan County, Taiwan
Arch Pathol Lab Med 128:e122-4. 2004..Awareness of the history of angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma with ancillary studies, including clonality testing for T-cell receptor gene rearrangement, is crucial for reaching an accurate diagnosis...