Yi Jen Chen
- Chang C, Cheng C, Chen Y, Kao Y, Chen S, Chen Y. Gap junction modifiers regulate electrical activities of the sinoatrial node and pulmonary vein: Therapeutic implications in atrial arrhythmogenesis. Int J Cardiol. 2016;221:529-36 pubmed publisher..GJ dysfunction modulates SAN and PV electrical activity, which may contribute to atrial arrhythmogenesis. GJ enhancer has a therapeutic potential in SAN dysfunction and atrial arrhythmogenesis. ..
- Kao Y, Hsu J, Chen Y, Lin Y, Lkhagva B, Chen S, et al. ZFHX3 knockdown increases arrhythmogenesis and dysregulates calcium homeostasis in HL-1 atrial myocytes. Int J Cardiol. 2016;210:85-92 pubmed publisher..ZFHX3 knock-down in atrial myocytes dysregulated calcium homeostasis and increased atrial arrhythmogenesis, which may contribute to the occurrence of AF. ..
- Li S, Kao Y, Chung C, Chen W, Cheng W, Chen Y. Activated p300 acetyltransferase activity modulates aortic valvular calcification with osteogenic transdifferentiation and downregulation of Klotho. Int J Cardiol. 2017;232:271-279 pubmed publisher..Activated HAT activity of p300 modulates AV calcification through osteogenic transdifferentiation of VICs with Klotho modulation. P300 inhibition is a potential therapeutic target for AV calcification. ..
- Lu Y, Cheng C, Tsai C, Lin Y, Lee T, Chen Y, et al. Discrepant effects of heart failure on electrophysiological property in right ventricular outflow tract and left ventricular outflow tract cardiomyocytes. Clin Sci (Lond). 2017;131:1317-1327 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, RVOT and LVOT cardiomyocytes had distinctive electrophysiological characteristics. HF differentially modulates action potential morphology and ionic currents in RVOT and LVOT cardiomyocytes. ..
- Huang S, Chen Y, Kao Y, Hsieh M, Lin Y, Chen S, et al. Redox and Activation of Protein Kinase A Dysregulates Calcium Homeostasis in Pulmonary Vein Cardiomyocytes of Chronic Kidney Disease. J Am Heart Assoc. 2017;6: pubmed publisher..CKD increases PV arrhythmogenesis with enhanced calcium-handling abnormalities through activation of protein kinase A and ROS. ..