Chuen Mao Yang
Affiliation: Chang Gung University
- Yang C, Hsieh H, Yu P, Lin C, Liu S. IL-1β Induces MMP-9-Dependent Brain Astrocytic Migration via Transactivation of PDGF Receptor/NADPH Oxidase 2-Derived Reactive Oxygen Species Signals. Mol Neurobiol. 2015;52:303-17 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrated that in RBA-1 cells, activation of NF-κB and AP-1 (ATF2) by the c-Src/PDGFR/PI3K/Akt-mediated Nox2/ROS/MAPKs signals is required for upregulation of MMP-9 and cell migration enhanced by IL-1β. ..
- Lin C, Pan C, Wang C, Liu S, Hsiao L, Yang C. Tumor necrosis factor-alpha induces VCAM-1-mediated inflammation via c-Src-dependent transactivation of EGF receptors in human cardiac fibroblasts. J Biomed Sci. 2015;22:53 pubmed publisher..Understanding the mechanisms of VCAM-1 up-regulated by TNF-α on HCFs may provide rationally therapeutic interventions for heart injury or inflammatory diseases. ..
- Yang C, Wu W, Pan S, Tsai Y, Chiu C, Wang C. P2Y(2) receptor-stimulated phosphoinositide hydrolysis and Ca(2+) mobilization in tracheal epithelial cells. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2000;279:L235-41 pubmed....
- Yang C, Lin M, Hsieh H, Sun C, Ma Y, Hsiao L. Bradykinin-induced p42/p44 MAPK phosphorylation and cell proliferation via Src, EGF receptors, and PI3-K/Akt in vascular smooth muscle cells. J Cell Physiol. 2005;203:538-46 pubmed..These results suggest that, in VSMCs, the mechanism of BK-stimulated activation of p42/p44 MAPK and cell proliferation was mediated, at least in part, through activation of Src family kinases, EGFR transactivation, and PI3-K/Akt. ..
- Yang C, Luo S, Hsieh H, Chi P, Lin C, Wu C, et al. Interleukin-1beta induces ICAM-1 expression enhancing leukocyte adhesion in human rheumatoid arthritis synovial fibroblasts: involvement of ERK, JNK, AP-1, and NF-kappaB. J Cell Physiol. 2010;224:516-26 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that in human RASFs, activation of ERK, JNK, AP-1, and NF-kappaB are essential for IL-1beta-induced ICAM-1 expression and leukocyte adhesion. ..
- Yang C, Hsieh H, Lin C, Shih R, Chi P, Cheng S, et al. Multiple factors from bradykinin-challenged astrocytes contribute to the neuronal apoptosis: involvement of astroglial ROS, MMP-9, and HO-1/CO system. Mol Neurobiol. 2013;47:1020-33 pubmed publisher..Together, we demonstrate that BK-induced several neurotoxic factors, including ROS, MMP-9, and CO released from astrocytes, may induce neuronal death through a caspase-3-dependent apoptotic pathway. ..
- Tsai C, Chen W, Lee I, Chi P, Cheng S, Yang C. c-Src-dependent transactivation of PDGFR contributes to TNF-α-induced MMP-9 expression and functional impairment in osteoblasts. Bone. 2014;60:186-97 pubmed publisher....