Chia Hsuan Wu
Affiliation: Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
- Factors associated with low bone density among women with major depressive disorderMei Chun Hsiao
Chang Gung Hospital and Chang Gung University School of Medicine, Linkou, Taiwan
Int J Psychiatry Med 44:77-90. 2012..The aim of this study was to investigate the association between the BMD of women with major depressive disorder and correlated factors...
- Web-based tools can be used reliably to detect patients with major depressive disorder and subsyndromal depressive symptomsChao Cheng Lin
Department of Psychiatry, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
BMC Psychiatry 7:12. 2007..Therefore the aim of this study was to evaluate the test-retest reliability and criterion validity of a Web-based system, the Internet-based Self-assessment Program for Depression (ISP-D)...
- Help-seeking behavior in Taiwanese woman with menopause-related mood symptomsMei Chun Hsiao
Department of Psychiatry Department of Tradition Chinese Medicine, College of Medicine, Chang Gung University, Taoyuan, Taiwan
Chang Gung Med J 32:313-9. 2009..Typical menopause-related symptoms sometimes mimic cardiovascular illnesses or other physical problems. It is essential to understand the help-seeking behaviors of menopausal women...
- Optimal dose of risperidone and olanzapine for patients with schizophrenia in TaiwanChia Yih Liu
Department of Psychiatry, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Linkou and Chang Gung University, Taoyuan, Taiwan
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 18:49-51. 2003..Although the mean daily doses for both drugs were slightly higher for inpatients than outpatients, statistical significance was not achieved. Further, no gender or age-group dose differences were demonstrated for either drug...
- The role of consulting psychiatrists for obstetric and gynecologic inpatientsHuang Li Lin
Department of Psychiatry, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital at Linkou, Chang Gung University College of Medicine, Taoyuan, Taiwan, ROC
Chang Gung Med J 34:57-64. 2011..The purpose of this study was to investigate the consultation psychiatry service to the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department in a general hospital, focusing on referral patterns and consultation recommendations...