Simon F Tang
Affiliation: Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
- The effects of a new foot-toe orthosis in treating painful hallux valgusSimon F Tang
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Tao Yuan, Taiwan
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 83:1792-5. 2002..To assess the effects of a new foot-toe orthosis on painful hallux valgus...
- Modification of altered ankle motor control after stroke using focal application of botulinum toxin type ASimon F Tang
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Linkou and Chang Gung University College of Medicine, Tao Yuan County, Taiwan
Clin Neurol Neurosurg 114:498-501. 2012..Blinded, placebo-controlled, prospective clinical trial...
- Changes in sagittal ground reaction forces after intra-articular hyaluronate injections for knee osteoarthritisSimon F Tang
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, 5 Fu Hsin Street, Kwei Shan, Tao Yuan 333, Taiwan
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 85:951-5. 2004..To examine the gait patterns and the sagittal ground reaction forces (GRFs) in persons with knee osteoarthritis (OA) after intra-articular injection of hyaluronate and to investigate the duration of its treatment effectiveness...
- Kinematic features of rear-foot motion using anterior and posterior ankle-foot orthoses in stroke patients with hemiplegic gaitChih Chi Chen
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Chang Gung University, Linkou, Taiwan
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 91:1862-8. 2010..To evaluate the kinematic features of rear-foot motion during gait in hemiplegic stroke patients, using anterior ankle-foot orthoses (AFOs), posterior AFOs, and no orthotic assistance...
- Kinematic and clinical analyses of upper-extremity movements after constraint-induced movement therapy in patients with stroke: a randomized controlled trialChing Yi Wu
Graduate Institute of Clinical Behavioral Science and Department of Occupational Therapy, Chang Gung University, Tao Yuan, Taiwan
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 88:964-70. 2007..To study the effects of constraint-induced movement therapy (CIMT) relative to traditional intervention on motor-control strategies for upper-arm reaching and motor performance at the impairment and functional levels in stroke patients...