Jong Hwei S Pang
Affiliation: Chang Gung University
- Tsai W, Liang F, Cheng J, Lin L, Chang S, Chen H, et al. High glucose concentration up-regulates the expression of matrix metalloproteinase-9 and -13 in tendon cells. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2013;14:255 pubmed publisher..High glucose concentration up-regulates the expression of MMP-9 and MMP-13 in tendon cells, which may account for the molecular mechanisms underlying diabetic tendinopathy. ..
- Chiang K, Yeh T, Chen S, Pang J, Yeh C, Hsu J, et al. The Vitamin D Analog, MART-10, Attenuates Triple Negative Breast Cancer Cells Metastatic Potential. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17: pubmed publisher..Based on our result, we conclude that MART-10 could effectively inhibit TNBC cells metastatic potential and deserves further investigation as a new regimen to treat TNBC. ..
- Chiang K, Yeh C, Huang C, Yeh T, S Pang J, Hsu J, et al. 25(OH)D Is Effective to Repress Human Cholangiocarcinoma Cell Growth through the Conversion of 25(OH)D to 1?,25(OH)?D?. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17: pubmed publisher..Collectively, our results indicated that SNU308 cells were able to convert 25(OH)D to 1?,25(OH)?D? and 25(OH)D CYP27B1 gene therapy could be deemed as a promising therapeutic direction for CCA. ..
- Hsieh M, Liu H, Wang C, Huang H, Lin Y, Ko Y, et al. Therapeutic potential of pro-angiogenic BPC157 is associated with VEGFR2 activation and up-regulation. J Mol Med (Berl). 2017;95:323-333 pubmed publisher..BPC 157 up-regulates VEGFR2 expression in rats with hind limb ischemia and endothelial cell culture. BPC 157 promotes VEGFR2 internalization in association with VEGFR2-Akt-eNOS activation. ..
- Liu C, Bi K, Huang C, Wu H, Ho H, S Pang J, et al. Davallia bilabiata exhibits anti-angiogenic effect with modified MMP-2/TIMP-2 secretion and inhibited VEGF ligand/receptors expression in vascular endothelial cells. J Ethnopharmacol. 2017;196:213-224 pubmed publisher..bilabiata. We concluded that the anti-angiogenic effect of D. bilabiata was associated with the decreased MMP-2 activity mediated by the upregulation of TIMP-2 and RECK, and the suppression of VEGF/VEGFRs expression. ..
- Tsai W, Yu T, Lin L, Cheng M, Chen C, Pang J. Prevention of Simvastatin-Induced Inhibition of Tendon Cell Proliferation and Cell Cycle Progression by Geranylgeranyl Pyrophosphate. Toxicol Sci. 2016;149:326-34 pubmed publisher..GGPP was shown to prevent the adverse effect of simvastatin in tendon cells without interfering with its cholesterol-reducing efficacy. ..
- Pang J, Yen J, Wu H, Huang S. Gallic Acid Inhibited Matrix Invasion and AP-1/ETS-1-Mediated MMP-1 Transcription in Human Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma Cells. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..These findings may be useful to develop a novel chemotherapeutic agent to inhibit the metastasis of nasopharyngeal cancer. ..