Jing Yi Lin
Affiliation: Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
- UV photoprotection by combination topical antioxidants vitamin C and vitamin EJing-Yi Lin
Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 48:866-74. 2003..CONCLUSION: Appreciable photoprotection can be obtained from the combination of topical vitamins C and E. We suggest that these natural products may protect against skin cancer and photoaging...
- Topical isoflavones provide effective photoprotection to skinJing Yi Lin
Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Chang Gung University College of Medicine, Taipei, Taiwan
Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed 24:61-6. 2008..The aim of this study is to obtain a more comprehensive understanding of the isoflavone-mediated photoprotection with the pig skin model, a more human-resembling model...
- Foot bacterial intertrigo mimicking interdigital tinea pedisJing Yi Lin
Department of Dermatology, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital at Taipei, Chang Gung University College of Medicine, Taoyuan, Taiwan
Chang Gung Med J 34:44-9. 2011..Itchy maceration of the toe webs is common in warm and humid weather. Some cases do not respond to treatment for tinea or eczema...
- Ferulic acid stabilizes a solution of vitamins C and E and doubles its photoprotection of skinFu-Hsiung Lin
Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina 27710, USA
J Invest Dermatol 125:826-32. 2005..This combination of pure natural low molecular weight antioxidants provides meaningful synergistic protection against oxidative stress in skin and should be useful for protection against photoaging and skin cancer...
- Alpha-lipoic acid is ineffective as a topical antioxidant for photoprotection of skinJing-Yi Lin
J Invest Dermatol 123:996-8. 2004