Wen Neng Chang
- Lien C, Huang C, Tsai W, Hsu C, Tsai N, Chang C, et al. Epidemiologic trend of adult bacterial meningitis in southern Taiwan (2006-2015). J Clin Neurosci. 2017;42:59-65 pubmed publisher..This study revealed a change in the epidemiologic trend of ABM and the study results may offer important information for clinicians managing patients with ABM. ..
- Huang C, Lien C, Tsai W, Lai W, Hsu C, Tsai N, et al. The clinical characteristics of adult bacterial meningitis caused by non-Pseudomonas (Ps.) aeruginosa Pseudomonas species: A clinical comparison with Ps. aeruginosa meningitis. Kaohsiung J Med Sci. 2018;34:49-55 pubmed publisher..Even though the cases with NPAP ABM had better therapeutic results than those with Ps. aeruginosa ABM, further large-scale studies are needed to better delineate this specific group of ABM. ..
- Lee J, Lien C, Chien C, Huang C, Tsai N, Chang C, et al. Anaerobic bacterial meningitis in adults. J Clin Neurosci. 2018;50:45-50 pubmed publisher..These results may offer a preliminary view of the clinical characteristics of anaerobic ABM. ..
- Chang W, Lu C. Diagnosis and management of adult bacterial meningitis. Acta Neurol Taiwan. 2009;18:3-13 pubmed..This review may help first-line, primary-care neurologists have a better view on handling this critical central nervous system infection...
- Su Y, Cheng T, Chen C, Chang W, Tsai N, Kung C, et al. Investigation of the caspase-dependent mitochondrial apoptotic pathway in mononuclear cells of patients with systemic Lupus erythematosus. J Transl Med. 2014;12:303 pubmed publisher..05). The disease activity of SLE is positively associated with APO2.7 level of CD19+ cells but negatively associated with MAVS and caspase-9 levels, which all point to a mitochondrial pathway. ..