Sheng Meng Wang
Affiliation: Central Police University
- Enantiomeric determination of amphetamines: exploring a novel one-step solid-phase microextraction-based approachSheng Meng Wang
Department of Forensic Science, Central Police University, Kuei Shan, Taoyuan 33304, Taiwan, ROC
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 825:79-87. 2005..Good linearity for the calibration curves were established in the range of 1000-50 ng/mL for both analytes. The limits of detection for these analytes were 30 ng/mL...
- Enantiomeric determination of ephedrines and norephedrines by chiral derivatization gas chromatography-mass spectrometry approachesSheng Meng Wang
Central Police University, Taoyuan, Taiwan
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 825:88-95. 2005..This method was successfully applied to the analysis of selected cold remedies for characterizing the enantiomeric compositions of the compounds present in these samples...
- Simultaneous determination of amphetamine and methamphetamine enantiomers in urine by simultaneous liquid-liquid extraction and diastereomeric derivatization followed by gas chromatographic-isotope dilution mass spectrometrySheng Meng Wang
Department of Forensic Science, Central Police University, Kueishan, Taoyuan 33334, Taiwan, ROC
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 816:131-43. 2005....
- Famprofazone as the source of methamphetamine and amphetamine in urine specimen collected during sport competitionYing Lung Tseng
Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Tzu Chi University, Hualien, Taiwan
J Forensic Sci 52:479-86. 2007..The data suggested that famprofazone (as the ingredient of Gewolen) was likely the source of the prohibited drugs found in the case specimen...
- Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry analysis of ketamine and its metabolites--a comparative study on the utilization of different derivatization groupsChih Hung Wu
Department of Medical Technology, Fooyin University, Ta Liao Hsiang, Kaohsiung Hsien 831 02, Taiwan
J Chromatogr A 1157:336-51. 2007..Pentafluorobenzoyl-derivatives were found to provide the best performance characteristics...
- GC-MS analysis of multiply derivatized opioids in urineBud Gen Chen
Department of Medical Technology, Fooyin University, Kaohsiung Hsien 831 02, Taiwan
J Mass Spectrom 42:1012-23. 2007..In addition, the adapted approach resulted in two usable products for morphine and codeine providing alternatives, should interferences render any of these products non-usable...
- A novel approach to evaluate the extent and the effect of cross-contribution to the intensity of ions designating the analyte and the internal standard in quantitative GC-MS analysisBud Gen Chen
Department of Medical Technology, Fooyin University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
J Am Soc Mass Spectrom 19:598-608. 2008..It further demonstrated that an ion-pair (designating the analyte and the IS) with approximately 5% or higher CC will result in a very limited linear calibration range...