Ming Ta Michael Lee
Affiliation: Academia Sinica
- Intragenic microdeletion of RUNX2 is a novel mechanism for cleidocranial dysplasiaMing Ta Michael Lee
Institute of Biomedical Sciences, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
Genomic Med 2:45-9. 2008....
- VKORC1 haplotypes in five East-Asian populations and IndiansMing Ta Michael Lee
Institute of Biomedical Sciences, Academia Sinica, 128 Academia Road, Section 2, Nankang, Taipei, Taiwan
Pharmacogenomics 10:1609-16. 2009..In this study, we examined VKORC1 polymorphisms in five East-Asian populations (Han Chinese, Indonesian, Filipino, Thai and Vietnamese) and Indians...
- Pharmacogenomics of adverse drug reactions: implementing personalized medicineChun Yu Wei
Institute of Biomedical Sciences, Academia Sinica, Taipei 115, Taiwan
Hum Mol Genet 21:R58-65. 2012..We also discuss obstacles to the implementation of pharmacogenomics and the direction of future translational research...
- Pharmacogenetics of toxic epidermal necrolysisMing Ta Michael Lee
Institute of Biomedical Sciences, Academia Sinica, 128 Academia Road, Section 2, Nankang, 11529 Taipei, Taiwan
Expert Opin Pharmacother 11:2153-62. 2010..Advances in genome technologies have allowed researchers to identify genetic markers associated with this drug-associated event and these have provided a potential tool for prevention...
- Genome-wide association study of treatment refractory schizophrenia in Han ChineseYing Jay Liou
Department of Psychiatry, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
PLoS ONE 7:e33598. 2012..This study suggests that rs28362691 in NFKB1 might be involved in the development of TRS...
- A large kindred of early-onset osteoarthritis of the knee and hip: excluding the link to COL2A1 geneShu Chi Mu
Institute of Clinical Medicine, National Yang Ming University, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
Rheumatology (Oxford) 48:371-4. 2009..To characterize a large extended family with early-onset OA of the knee and investigate its associations with the COL2A1 gene...