Affiliation: World Health Organization
- Planning for human resources for health: human resources for health and the production of health outcomes/outputsPascal Zurn
Department of Human Resources for Health, World Health Organization, Geneva
Cah Sociol Demogr Med 45:107-33. 2005
- Sub-Saharan Africa: beyond the health worker migration crisis?John Connell
University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
Soc Sci Med 64:1876-91. 2007....
- Information systems on human resources for health: a global reviewPatricia L Riley
Division of Global HIV AIDS, Center for Global Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Road, MS E41, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Hum Resour Health 10:7. 2012..abstract:..
- How to recruit and retain health workers in underserved areas: the Senegalese experiencePascal Zurn
World Health Organization, Avenue Appia 20, 1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland
Bull World Health Organ 88:386-9. 2010..Significant regional disparities in human resources for health deployment in Senegal weaken the country's health system and compromise population health...
- A technical framework for costing health workforce retention schemes in remote and rural areasPascal Zurn
World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
Hum Resour Health 9:8. 2011..abstract:..
- Migration of health-care workers from developing countries: strategic approaches to its managementBarbara Stilwell
Department of Health Service Provision, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
Bull World Health Organ 82:595-600. 2004..The aim of this paper is to examine some key issues related to the international migration of health workers and to discuss strategic approaches to managing migration...
- The dynamics of the health labour marketMarko Vujicic
Health, Nutrition and Population, Human Development Network, The World Bank, Washington, DC 20433, USA
Int J Health Plann Manage 21:101-15. 2006....