Peter M Strebel
Affiliation: World Health Organization
- Measles vaccination in humanitarian emergencies: a review of recent practiceRebecca F Grais
Epicentre, 8 rue Saint Sabin, Paris 75011, France
Confl Health 5:21. 2011..abstract:..
- Global use of rubella vaccines, 1980-2009Peter M Strebel
Department of Immunizations, Vaccines and Biologicals, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
J Infect Dis 204:S579-84. 2011....
- Comparing measles with previous eradication programs: enabling and constraining factorsRobert Keegan
Department of Immunization, Vaccines and Biologicals, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
J Infect Dis 204:S54-61. 2011..The enabling and constraining factors-political, social, economic, and other-for these previous and current eradication programs can inform decision making regarding a proposed measles eradication initiative...
- Has the 2005 measles mortality reduction goal been achieved? A natural history modelling studyLara J Wolfson
Initiative for Vaccine Research, WHO, 20 Avenue Appia, CH 1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland
Lancet 369:191-200. 2007..In 2002, the UN General Assembly Special Session on Children adopted a goal to reduce deaths owing to measles by half by the end of 2005, compared with 1999 estimates. We describe efforts and progress made towards this goal...
- Estimates of measles case fatality ratios: a comprehensive review of community-based studiesLara J Wolfson
Health Security and Environment, World Health Organization, Geneva 27, Switzerland
Int J Epidemiol 38:192-205. 2009..These ratios vary widely by geographic and epidemiologic context and even within the same community from year-to-year...