J J Ott
Affiliation: World Health Organization
- Long-term protective effects of hepatitis A vaccines. A systematic reviewJördis Jennifer Ott
World Health Organization, 20, Avenue Appia, 1211, Geneva 27, Switzerland
Vaccine 31:3-11. 2012..Limitations in data availability and implications for future research in this area are discussed...
- The risk of perinatal hepatitis B virus transmission: hepatitis B e antigen (HBeAg) prevalence estimates for all world regionsJördis J Ott
World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
BMC Infect Dis 12:131. 2012..The risk of developing chronic HBV infection and liver disease is highest at young age. Our aim was to assess perinatal HBV transmission risk by means of estimating age- and region-specific HBeAg prevalence...
- The importance of early symptom recognition in the context of early detection and cancer survivalJ J Ott
Noncommunicable diseases and Mental Health Cluster, World Health Organisation, 20 Avenue Appia, 1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland
Eur J Cancer 45:2743-8. 2009....
- Global epidemiology of hepatitis B virus infection: new estimates of age-specific HBsAg seroprevalence and endemicityJ J Ott
World Health Organization, 20, Avenue Appia, 1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland
Vaccine 30:2212-9. 2012..We estimate age-, sex- and region-specific prevalence of chronic HBV infection and calculate the absolute number of persons being chronically infected...
- Global cancer incidence and mortality caused by behavior and infectionJ J Ott
World Health Organization, 20 Avenue Appia, 1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland
J Public Health (Oxf) 33:223-33. 2011....