Affiliation: World Health Organization
- Children and the Sphere standard on mental and social aspects of healthJodi Morris
Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse, World Health Organization WHO, Geneva, Switzerland
Disasters 31:71-90. 2007..It suggests some, but limited, support for each of them. However, the evidence base needs substantial strengthening...
- Treated prevalence of and mental health services received by children and adolescents in 42 low-and-middle-income countriesJodi Morris
World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 52:1239-46. 2011..The purpose of this study is to describe the characteristics and capacity of mental health services for children and adolescents in 42 LAMICs...
- Mental health services in 42 low- and middle-income countries: a WHO-AIMS cross-national analysisShekhar Saxena
Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse, World Health Organization WHO, Geneva
Psychiatr Serv 62:123-5. 2011..The authors describe characteristics and capacities of mental health systems in low- and middle-income countries...
- WHO's Assessment Instrument for Mental Health Systems: collecting essential information for policy and service deliveryShekhar Saxena
Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse, World Health Organization, 20 Ave Appia, Geneva 1211, Switzerland
Psychiatr Serv 58:816-21. 2007..This article provides an overview of the rationale, development process, and potential uses and benefits of WHO-AIMS...
- Evaluation of the WHO Assessment Instrument for Mental Health SystemsShekhar Saxena
Bull World Health Organ 86:E. 2008