Affiliation: World Health Organization
- Surveillance and response to disease emergenceAngela Merianos
Alert and Response Operations, Department of Epidemic and Pandemic Alert and Response, World Health Organization, 20 Avenue Appia, 1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland
Curr Top Microbiol Immunol 315:477-509. 2007..Applied research, linked across the human, livestock and wildlife sectors, is needed to inform preparedness planning and the development of evidence-based approaches to zoonotic disease prevention and control...
- Editorial: towards improving influenza surveillance in AustraliaPaul Roche
Commun Dis Intell 26:5-7. 2002
- Bioterrorism in AustraliaRichard A Smallwood
Med J Aust 176:251-3. 2002
- Australia's notifiable diseases status, 2000. Annual report of the National Notifiable Diseases Surveillance SystemMing Lin
Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Commun Dis Intell Q Rep 26:118-203. 2002..In addition this report comments on other important developments in communicable disease control in Australia in 2000...
- International health regulations (2005)Angela Merianos
Australian Biosecurity CRC, Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Western Australia 6008, Australia
Lancet 366:1249-51. 2005