Michael Takura Mbizvo
Affiliation: World Health Organization
- Preventing child marriages: first international day of the girl child "my life, my right, end child marriage"Joar Svanemyr
Department of Reproductive Health and Research, World Health Organization, 20 Avenue Appia, 1211, Geneva 27, Switzerland
Reprod Health 9:31. 2012..The article presents data about the prevalence and effects, contributing factors and recommends action for prevention...
- Today's evidence, tomorrow's agenda: Implementation of strategies to improve global reproductive healthMichael Takura Mbizvo
Department of Reproductive Health and Research, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland Electronic address
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 121:S3-8. 2013..A call was made to advocate for a budget line item for sexual and reproductive health, including family planning and engaging the demand side of family planning, while involving men to enhance uptake and continuation...
- Global progress and potentially effective policy responses to reduce maternal mortalityMichael T Mbizvo
Department of Reproductive Health and Research includes HRP, UNDP UNFPA WHO World Bank Special Programme of Research in Human Reproduction, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 119:S9-12. 2012..Strong political will and multistakeholder involvement and interventions are key in the development and implementation of these policies and actions...
- Linking sexual and reproductive health and HIV interventions: a systematic reviewCaitlin E Kennedy
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Department of International Health, Baltimore, MD, USA
J Int AIDS Soc 13:26. 2010..However, the evidence for the efficacy of these linkages has not been systematically assessed...
- Addressing critical gaps in achieving universal access to sexual and reproductive health (SRH): the case for improving adolescent SRH, preventing unsafe abortion, and enhancing linkages between SRH and HIV interventionsMichael Takura Mbizvo
Department of Reproductive Health and Research, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 110:S3-6. 2010....