Affiliation: World Health Organization
- Women are still deprived of access to lifesaving essential and emergency obstetric careMonir Islam
Department of Making Pregnancy Safer, World Health Organization, 1121 Geneva 27, Switzerland
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 106:120-4. 2009....
- MDG 5: how close are we to success?M Islam
Making Pregnancy Safer, WHO, Geneva, Switzerland
BJOG 116:2-5. 2009..The task is enormous but not insurmountable. Our efforts of investment need to be equal to the tasks and must be intensified if maternal and perinatal morbidity and mortality is to be reduced...
- Assessment of the health system and policy environment as a critical complement to tracking intervention coverage for maternal, newborn, and child healthEleonora Cavagnero
WHO, Geneva, Switzerland
Lancet 371:1284-93. 2008....
- The village-based midwife programme in IndonesiaAnuraj Shankar
WHO, CH 1211 Geneva, Switzerland
Lancet 371:1226-9. 2008
- Delivery of MDG 5 by active management with dataAnuraj Shankar
WHO, Geneva, CH 1211, Switzerland
Lancet 371:1223-4. 2008