JoAnne E Epping-Jordan
Affiliation: World Health Organization
- Improving the quality of health care for chronic conditionsJ E Epping-Jordan
Health Care for Chronic Conditions CCH, Noncommunicable Diseases and Mental Health NMH, World Health Organization, 20 Avenue Appia, CH 1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland
Qual Saf Health Care 13:299-305. 2004..The framework provides a flexible but comprehensive base on which to build or redesign health systems in accordance with local resources and demands...
- Research to practice: international dissemination of evidence-based behavioral medicineJoAnne E Epping-Jordan
World Health Organization, Geneva 27, Switzerland
Ann Behav Med 28:81-7. 2004....
- Preventing chronic diseases: taking stepwise actionJoAnne E Epping-Jordan
Department of Chronic Diseases and Health Promotion, WHO, 20 Avenue Appia, CH 1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland
Lancet 366:1667-71. 2005....
- The World Health Organization's Framework Convention on Tobacco Control: implications for global epidemics of food-related deaths and diseaseDerek Yach
World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
J Public Health Policy 24:274-90. 2003....
- Disseminating health care innovationJoAnne E Epping-Jordan
JAMA 290:1455-6; author reply 1456. 2003
- Chronic conditions--the new health challengeJoAnne E Epping-Jordan
World Health Organisation, Geneva, Switzerland
S Afr Med J 93:585-90. 2003
- Preparing the 21st century global healthcare workforceSheri D Pruitt
Behavioural Science Integration, Kaiser Permanente, Sacramento, CA, USA
BMJ 330:637-9. 2005