Richard E Cibulskis
Affiliation: World Health Organization
- Progress towards malaria control targets in relation to national malaria programme fundingEline L Korenromp
Department of Public Health, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center Rotterdam, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Malar J 12:18. 2013..This study assessed progress up to 2010 towards global malaria impact targets, in relation to Global Fund, other donor and domestic malaria programme financing over 2003 to 2009...
- Trends in malaria cases, hospital admissions and deaths following scale-up of anti-malarial interventions, 2000-2010, RwandaCorine Karema
World Health Organization, Global Malaria Programme, Geneva, Switzerland
Malar J 11:236. 2012..The impact of these interventions on malaria cases, admissions and deaths was assessed using data from district hospitals and household surveys...
- Estimates of child deaths prevented from malaria prevention scale-up in Africa 2001-2010Thomas P Eisele
Department of Global Health Systems and Development, Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, 1440 Canal Street, Suite 2200, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
Malar J 11:93. 2012....
- Do estimates of intervention coverage obtained from children at immunization clinics provide a reasonable approximation to population values?Richard E Cibulskis
Global Malaria Programme, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
J Infect Dis 205:S91-102. 2012....
- Worldwide incidence of malaria in 2009: estimates, time trends, and a critique of methodsRichard E Cibulskis
Global Malaria Programme, HIV AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases Cluster, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
PLoS Med 8:e1001142. 2011..Here we present a critique of both methods, illustrated with national incidence estimates for 2009...
- Costs and cost-effectiveness of malaria control interventions--a systematic reviewMichael T White
MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London, London, UK
Malar J 10:337. 2011..Decisions on how to scale up the coverage of these interventions need to be based on evidence of programme effectiveness, equity and cost-effectiveness...
- Estimating trends in the burden of malaria at country levelRichard E Cibulskis
Global Malaria Program, World Health Organization, 20 Avenue Appia, Geneva, Switzerland
Am J Trop Med Hyg 77:133-7. 2007....
- Monitoring mosquito net coverage for malaria control in Africa: possession vs. use by children under 5 yearsEline L Korenromp
World Health Organization, Roll Back Malaria Monitoring and Evaluation, Geneva, Switzerland
Trop Med Int Health 8:693-703. 2003..To investigate the strengths and weaknesses of the indicators 'proportion of households possessing mosquito net(s)' and 'proportion of children under 5 years of age who slept under a net the preceding night' for monitoring malaria control...
- Viewpoint: evaluating the impact of malaria control efforts on mortality in sub-Saharan AfricaAlexander K Rowe
Malaria Branch, Division of Parasitic Diseases, National Center for Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC, Atlanta, GA, USA
Trop Med Int Health 12:1524-39. 2007....