Affiliation: University of Zurich
- Post-traumatic growth and optimism as outcomes of an internet-based intervention for complicated griefBirgit Wagner
Department of Psychopathology, University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Cogn Behav Ther 36:156-61. 2007..Results indicate that post-traumatic growth increased in the treatment group. No treatment effect was found for optimism. These findings contribute to the growing literature on personal growth in psychotherapy...
- Internet-based cognitive-behavioral therapy for complicated grief: a randomized controlled trialBirgit Wagner
Department of Psychopathology, University of Zurich, Scheuchzerstr 21, 8006 Zurich, Switzerland
Death Stud 30:429-53. 2006..Follow-up results show that this improvement was maintained after 3 months...
- A 1.5-year follow-up of an Internet-based intervention for complicated griefBirgit Wagner
Department of Psychopathology and Clinical Intervention, University of Zurich, Switzerland
J Trauma Stress 20:625-9. 2007..Results indicate that the reduction in symptoms of complicated grief observed at posttreatment was maintained at 1.5-year follow-up...
- Life-review therapy with computer supplements for depression in the elderly: a randomized controlled trialBarbara Preschl
Department of Psychopathology and Clinical Intervention, University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Aging Ment Health 16:964-74. 2012..19). By and large, the results indicate that the life-review therapy in this combined setting could be recommended for depressive older adults...
- The working alliance in a randomized controlled trial comparing online with face-to-face cognitive-behavioral therapy for depressionBarbara Preschl
Department of Psychopathology and Clinical Intervention, University of Zurich, Binzmühlestr 14 17, 8050 Zurich, Switzerland
BMC Psychiatry 11:189. 2011..However, little is yet known about the impact of the working alliance in internet-based interventions, particularly as compared with face-to-face therapy...
- Traditional versus modern values and interpersonal factors predicting stress response syndromes in a Swiss elderly populationMario Müller
Department of Psychology, University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Psychol Health Med 16:631-40. 2011....
- New treatment approaches: integrating new media in the treatment of war and torture victimsChristine Knaevelsrud
Treatment Center for Torture Victims, Berlin, Germany
Torture 17:67-78. 2007....