- Utilization of ontology look-up services in information retrieval for biomedical literatureDina Vishnyakova
Stud Health Technol Inform 186:155-9. 2013..The implementation of OLS services significantly accelerated the extraction of particular biomedical facts by structuring and enriching the data context. The results of precision in normalization tasks were boosted on about 20%...
- Using binary classification to prioritize and curate articles for the Comparative Toxicogenomics DatabaseDina Vishnyakova
Bibliomics and Text Mining Group, Geneva, Switzerland
Database (Oxford) 2012:bas050. 2012..The specific integration performed for the BioCreative competition is available via a web user interface at http://pingu.unige.ch:8080/Toxicat...
- Classification and prioritization of biomedical literature for the comparative toxicogenomics databaseDina Vishnyakova
University Hospitals of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Stud Health Technol Inform 180:210-4. 2012..Disease normalization is achieved with 95% precision and 93% of recall. The evaluation of the classification was done on the corpus provided by BioCreative organizers in 2012. The approach showed promising performance on the test data...
- A user-friendly tool for medical-related patent retrievalEmilie Pasche
SIMED, University Hospitals of Geneva and University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Stud Health Technol Inform 174:121-5. 2012..We can also assume that it can be customized to be applied in corporate search environments to process domain and company-specific vocabularies, including non-English literature and patents reports...
- Using multimodal mining to drive clinical guidelines developmentEmilie Pasche
BiTeM Group, Geneva, Switzerland
Stud Health Technol Inform 169:477-81. 2011..These results suggest that combining literature-based discovery with structured data mining can significantly improve effectiveness of decision-support systems for authors of clinical practice guidelines...