Affiliation: University Hospital
- Does social cognition influence the relation between neurocognitive deficits and vocational functioning in schizophrenia?Roland Vauth
Kantonsspital Basel, Psychiatrische Universitäts Poliklinik Psychiatric Outpatient Department, University Hospital of Basel, Petersgraben 4, CH 4031 Basel, Switzerland
Psychiatry Res 128:155-65. 2004..Nevertheless, an overwhelming proportion of social cognition (83%) could be explained by nonsocial cognition...
- [Outcome of interactive training in detection and management skills for schizophrenic outpatient treatment by general practitioners]R Vauth
Psychiatrische Universitätspoliklinik, Basel, Schweiz
Nervenarzt 75:873-81. 2004..Fifty percent of GPs are interested in disease-specific medical education programs...
- Understanding adherence to neuroleptic treatment in schizophreniaíRoland Vauth
Department of Psychiatric Outpatient Treatment Psychiatrische Universitätspoliklinik, University Hospital of Basel, Claragraben 95, CH 4005 Basel, Switzerland
Psychiatry Res 126:43-9. 2004..Verbal memory and cognitive flexibility were found to be associated with influence of others. Possible consequences for designing compliance enhancing therapeutic interventions are discussed...
- Cognitive strategies versus self-management skills as adjunct to vocational rehabilitationRoland Vauth
Research Group of Cognitive Behavioral Intervention for Schizophrenia, Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University Hospital of Freiburg, Germany
Schizophr Bull 31:55-66. 2005..TSSN's efficacy was less clear; reasons for this uncertainty are provided...
- Self-efficacy and empowerment as outcomes of self-stigmatizing and coping in schizophreniaRoland Vauth
Psychiatrische Poliklinik, Universitätsspital Basel Psychiatric Outpatient Department, University Hospital Basel, Petersgraben 4, CH 4031 Basel, Switzerland
Psychiatry Res 150:71-80. 2007..These data have implications for cognitive behavioral approaches, which should focus on anticipated stigma to improve recovery in schizophrenia...
- [Post-traumatic stress disorder in schizophrenia]Roland Vauth
, Claragraben 95, 4005 Basel, Switzerland
Psychiatr Prax 34:55-7. 2007
- [Untreated PTSD in schizophrenia - unrecognized risk factor for recovery and course of illness?]R Vauth
Psychiatrische Poliklinik des Universitätsspitals Basel Schweiz
Fortschr Neurol Psychiatr 75:463-72. 2007....
- [Behavioral concepts for the etiology of schizophrenia]R D Stieglitz
Psychiatrische Poliklinik, Universitätsspital Basel Schweiz
Fortschr Neurol Psychiatr 73:S60-5. 2005..In this model psychological factors play an important role. Some of these factors are subject of this paper: expressed emotions and the cognitive understanding and treatment of delusions and hallucinations...
- Assessing recovery from schizophrenia as an individual process. A review of self-report instrumentsM Cavelti
Department of Psychiatric Outpatient Treatment, Psychiatrische Universitätspoliklinik, Psychiatric University Hospital of Basel, Claragraben 95, 4057 Basel, Switzerland
Eur Psychiatry 27:19-32. 2012..Considering the steadily growing literature on recovery, this article gives an update about existing measures assessing personal recovery...