Affiliation: University Hospital
- An isolated vertebral metastasis of urachal adenocarcinomaSophia Taylor
Servizio di Anatomia Patologica, Istituti Ortopedici Rizzoli, Bologna, Italy
Arch Pathol Lab Med 128:1043-5. 2004..Histologic findings are described, and the clinical findings, management, and metastatic patterns of this rare tumor, as well as the differential diagnosis on a biopsy specimen, are discussed...
- Are there any prognostic factors for small intestinal stromal tumors?Pascal Bucher
Department of Surgery, University Hospital of Geneva, 24, Rue Micheli du Crest, 1211, Geneva 14, Switzerland
Am J Surg 187:761-6. 2004..Criteria that predict the outcome of small intestinal stromal tumors (SIST) after surgical resection are not clearly established. The aim of the study was to define prognostic criteria for SIST...
- An illustrative case of Muir-Torre syndrome: contribution of immunohistochemical analysis in identifying indicator sebaceous lesionsGionata Marazza
Department of Dermatology, Geneva University Hospital, 24 Rue Micheli du Crest, CH 1211 Geneva 14, Switzerland
Arch Dermatol 142:1039-42. 2006..It is secondary to germline mutations in DNA mismatch repair genes, mainly MLH-1 and MSH-2...
- Images in cardiovascular medicine. An unusual cause of hand cellulitisMarc Righini
Division of Angiology and Hemostasis, Geneva University Hospital, 24, Rue Micheli du Crest, 1211 Geneva 14, Switzerland
Circulation 115:e65-6. 2007
- Pleomorphic liposarcoma: clinicopathologic, immunohistochemical, and follow-up analysis of 63 cases: a study from the French Federation of Cancer Centers Sarcoma GroupSandra Gebhard
University Institute of Pathology, Lausanne, Switzerland
Am J Surg Pathol 26:601-16. 2002..It shows a wide range of morphologic appearances, but tumor grade and histology have no effect on patient outcome...
- Soft-tissue textiloma: a potential diagnostic pitfallElyazid Mouhsine
Departments of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology, University Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland
Can J Surg 48:495-6. 2005
- Giant cell arteritis mimicking fever of unknown origin: potential diagnostic role of PET scanOlivier Chavaillaz
Service of Ambulatory Investigation, Department of Community Medicine, Geneva Switzerland
Thromb Haemost 95:390-2. 2006