Jorge E Spangenberg
Affiliation: University of Lausanne
- Caution on the storage of waters and aqueous solutions in plastic containers for hydrogen and oxygen stable isotope analysisJorge E Spangenberg
Institute of Mineralogy and Geochemistry, University of Lausanne, Anthropole Building, CH 1015, Lausanne, Switzerland
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 26:2627-36. 2012..An experiment was conducted to evaluate the extent of such fractionation...
- Carbon and oxygen isotope working standards from C3 and C4 photosynthatesJorge E Spangenberg
Institute of Mineralogy and Geochemistry, University of Lausanne, Humense, 1015, Lausanne, Switzerland
Isotopes Environ Health Stud 42:231-8. 2006..The presented working standards cover a 15% range of 13C/12C ratios and 9% for 18O/16O, with a precision<+/-0.2% for n>10...
- Stable hydrogen and oxygen isotope composition of waters from mine tailings in different climatic environmentsJorge E Spangenberg
Institute of Mineralogy and Geochemistry, University of Lausanne, Building Anthropole, CH 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Environ Sci Technol 41:1870-6. 2007..In temperate climates, the upper part of the profile is affected by recent rainfall and zone III may not differ isotopically from zone II...
- Direct evidence for the existence of dairying farms in prehistoric Central Europe (4th millennium BC)Jorge E Spangenberg
Institute of Mineralogy and Geochemistry, University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
Isotopes Environ Health Stud 44:189-200. 2008..These data provide direct proof of milk and meat (mainly from young suckling calves) consumption and farming practices for a sustainable dairying in Neolithic villages in central Europe around 4000 BC.dagger...
- Sulfur isotope analysis of cinnabar from Roman wall paintings by elemental analysis/isotope ratio mass spectrometry--tracking the origin of archaeological red pigments and their authenticityJorge E Spangenberg
Institute of Mineralogy and Geochemistry, University of Lausanne, Bâtiment Anthropole, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 24:2812-6. 2010..This approach may provide information on provenance and authenticity in archaeological, restoration and forensic studies of Roman and Greek frescoes...
- Remediation of a marine shore tailings deposit and the importance of water-rock interaction on element cycling in the coastal aquiferBernhard Dold
Institut de Minéralogie et Géochimie, Universite de Lausanne, Anthropole, CH 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Environ Sci Technol 45:4876-83. 2011..These coatings acted as a filter for the arsenic, which naturally infiltrated with the river water (∼500 μg/L As natural background) into the tailings deposit...
- Reliability of stable carbon and oxygen isotope compositions of pedogenic needle fibre calcite as environmental indicators: examples from Western EuropeLaure Millière
Institute of Geology and Paleontology, University of Lausanne, Anthropole, Lausanne, Switzerland
Isotopes Environ Health Stud 47:341-58. 2011..These covariations indicate the potential of stable isotope compositions of preserved NFC in fossil soil horizons as a promising tool for palaeoenvironmental reconstructions...
- Sulfur speciation and stable isotope trends of water-soluble sulfates in mine tailings profilesBernhard Dold
Centre d Analyse Minérale, Institut de Minéralogie et Géochimie, Universite de Lausanne, BFSH2, CH 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Environ Sci Technol 39:5650-6. 2005..5 per thousand) indicates the increasing importance of ferric iron as the main electron acceptor in the oxidation of pyrite. The different delta18O(SO4) values between the tailings impoundments studied here reflect the local climates...
- Low molecular weight carboxylic acids in oxidizing porphyry copper tailingsBernhard Dold
Institute of Mineralogy and Geochemistry BFSH2, University of Lausanne, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Environ Sci Technol 39:2515-21. 2005....