Reinhard A Seger
Affiliation: University Children's Hospital
- Modern management of chronic granulomatous diseaseReinhard A Seger
Division Immunology Haematology, University Children s Hospital of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Br J Haematol 140:255-66. 2008..However, it may offer some transitory benefits and has helped in a few cases to overcome life-threatening infections...
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for chronic granulomatous diseaseReinhard A Seger
Division of Immunology Hematology BMT, University Children s Hospital, Steinwiesstrasse 75, Zurich 8032, Switzerland
Immunol Allergy Clin North Am 30:195-208. 2010..This article addresses recent progress in HSCT for CGD, delineates present limitations, and points to future developments...
- Chronic granulomatous disease: recent advances in pathophysiology and treatmentR A Seger
Division of Immunology Haematology BMT, University Children s Hospital of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Neth J Med 68:334-40. 2010..Fatal' granulomatous disease 50 years later has become a chronic inflammatory disorder with a median survival of 30 years and is of interest to both paediatricians and internists...
- Restoration of NET formation by gene therapy in CGD controls aspergillosisMatteo Bianchi
Division of Immunology Haematology BMT, University Children s Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Blood 114:2619-22. 2009....
- Actinomyces in chronic granulomatous disease: an emerging and unanticipated pathogenJanine Reichenbach
Division of Immunology, University Children s Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland
Clin Infect Dis 49:1703-10. 2009....
- Treatment of chronic granulomatous disease with myeloablative conditioning and an unmodified hemopoietic allograft: a survey of the European experience, 1985-2000Reinhard A Seger
European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation EBMT and the European Society for Immunodeficiencies ESID, Division of Immunology Hematology, University Children s Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland
Blood 100:4344-50. 2002....
- First successful bone marrow transplantation for X-linked chronic granulomatous disease by using preimplantation female gender typing and HLA matchingJanine Reichenbach
University Children s Hospital Zurich, Division of Immunology Hematology BMT, Steinwiesstrasse 75, CH 8032 Zurich, Switzerland
Pediatrics 122:e778-82. 2008....
- Transient hemophagocytosis with deficient cellular cytotoxicity, monoclonal immunoglobulin M gammopathy, increased T-cell numbers, and hypomorphic NEMO mutationJana M Pachlopnik Schmid
Division of Immunology Hematology BMT, University Children s Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland
Pediatrics 117:e1049-56. 2006..Our observations suggest that patients with hypomorphic NEMO mutations and repeated infections may experience inflammatory dysregulation...
- Gene therapy of hematopoietic stem cells: strategies for improvementJohann P Hossle
Division of Immunology Hematology Oncology, University Children s Hospital Zurich, CH 8032 Zurich, Switzerland
News Physiol Sci 17:87-92. 2002..Lentiviral vectors combined with positive selection strategies using conditional cell-growth switches should allow for improvement...