Niklaus G Schaefer
Affiliation: University Hospital
- Continued pemetrexed and platin-based chemotherapy in patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma (MPM): value of 18F-FDG-PET/CTNiklaus G Schaefer
Department of Internal Medicine, Clinic for Medical Oncology, University Hospital Zurich, Switzerland
Eur J Radiol 81:e19-25. 2012..To prospectively analyze different FDG-PET/CT-parameters (modified RECIST, SUVmax, TLG, PETvol) in patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma (MPM) under continued pemetrexed and platin based treatment...
- Hodgkin disease: diagnostic value of FDG PET/CT after first-line therapy--is biopsy of FDG-avid lesions still needed?Niklaus G Schaefer
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Department of Radiology, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Radiology 244:257-62. 2007....
- Bone involvement in patients with lymphoma: the role of FDG-PET/CTNiklaus G Schaefer
Department of Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 34:60-7. 2007..To evaluate the diagnostic impact and clinical significance of FDG-avid bone lesions detected by FDG-PET/CT in patients with lymphoma...
- Potential use of humanized antibodies in the treatment of breast cancerNiklaus G Schaefer
Medical Oncology, Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Zurich, Raemistr, 100, CH 8091 Zurich, Switzerland
Expert Rev Anticancer Ther 6:1065-74. 2006..Here, an overview of humanized antibodies in human breast cancer is provided, with emphasis on the recent advances and future prospects in treating malignant breast cancer...
- Feasibility of integrated CT-liver perfusion in routine FDG-PET/CTPatrick Veit-Haibach
Department of Medical Radiology, Division of Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital Zuerich, Raemistrasse 100, 8091, Zuerich, Switzerland
Abdom Imaging 35:528-36. 2010..To integrate CT-perfusion into a routine, clinical contrast-enhanced (ce) PET/CT protocol for the evaluation of liver metastases and to compare functional CT and PET parameters...
- Changing PET/CT manifestation of neurolymphomatosisKlaus Strobel
Division of Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital Zurich, , 8091 Zurich, Switzerland
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 33:1244. 2006
- Influence of bowel preparation before 18F-FDG PET/CT on physiologic 18F-FDG activity in the intestineJan D Soyka
Department of Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland
J Nucl Med 51:507-10. 2010..Our objective was to investigate the use of bowel preparation before (18)F-FDG PET/CT to reduce intestinal (18)F-FDG uptake...
- Pulmonary hypertrophic osteoarthropathy in a patient with nonsmall cell lung cancer: Diagnosis with FDG PET/CTKlaus Strobel
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Department of Medical Radiology, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Clin Nucl Med 31:624-6. 2006
- Clinical value of a combined multi-phase contrast enhanced DOPA-PET/CT in neuroendocrine tumours with emphasis on the diagnostic CT componentPatrick Veit-Haibach
Department of Medical Radiology, Division of Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital Zurich, Zuerich, Switzerland
Eur Radiol 21:256-64. 2011..To assess the clinical value of multi-phase, contrast-enhanced DOPA-PET/CT with emphasis on the diagnostic CT component in patients with neuroendocrine tumours (NET)...
- Combined PET/CT-perfusion in patients with head and neck cancersPatrick Veit-Haibach
Department of Radiology, Division of Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Eur Radiol 23:163-73. 2013..The aim of the study was to investigate the relationship between FDG and CTP data in patients with head and neck cancers...
- Recombinant NY-ESO-1 protein with ISCOMATRIX adjuvant induces broad antibody responses in humans, a RAYS-based analysisAxel Mischo
University Hospital Zurich, Department of Oncology, Ramistr 100, CH 8091 Zurich, Switzerland
Int J Oncol 39:287-94. 2011..We rarely found IgG2 and IgG4 subclass antibodies. Our results support the implication that target-specific antibodies raised after vaccination contribute to the stimulation of an effective T cell response against the target antigen...
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma and Hodgkin disease: coregistered FDG PET and CT at staging and restaging--do we need contrast-enhanced CT?Niklaus G Schaefer
Department of Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital Zurich, Raemistrasse 100, CH 8091 Zurich, Switzerland
Radiology 232:823-9. 2004....
- Clinical impact of 18F-choline PET/CT in patients with recurrent prostate cancerJan D Soyka
Department of Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital Zurich, Raemistrasse 100, 8091 Zurich, Switzerland
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 39:936-43. 2012..To investigate the clinical value of (18)F-fluorocholine PET/CT (CH-PET/CT) in treatment decisions in patients with recurrent prostate cancer (rPCA)...
- Concomitant statin use does not impair the clinical outcome of patients with diffuse large B cell lymphoma treated with rituximab-CHOPPanagiotis Samaras
Department of Oncology, University Hospital Zurich, Switzerland
Ann Hematol 89:783-7. 2010..068). Concomitant statin use had no adverse impact on response to chemotherapy, EFS, and OS in patients treated with R-CHOP for DLBCL...
- Incidence and intensity of F-18 FDG uptake after vaccination with H1N1 vaccineIrene A Burger
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Department Medical Radiology, University Hospital of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Clin Nucl Med 36:848-53. 2011..To analyze the effect of H1N1 influenza A virus vaccination in patients referred for staging or follow-up F-18 fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) positron emission tomography/computed tomography (PET/CT) for different malignant tumors...