- Communicating with young peopleChristoph Rutishauser
University Children s Hospital, Steinwiesstrasse 75, CH 8032 Zurich, Switzerland
Paediatr Respir Rev 4:319-24. 2003..Negotiation of treatment may be the single most important factor that improves adherence in adolescent patients, resulting in more effective health outcomes...
- Consultations with adolescents: the gap between their expectations and their experiencesC Rutishauser
University Children s Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland
Acta Paediatr 92:1322-6. 2003..To study the expectations and experiences of adolescents when in consultation with doctors, particularly with regard to issues of confidentiality...
- [Age-appropriate communication and screening for exploratory behaviour during adolescence]Ch Rutishauser
Universitäts Kinderklinik, Zurich
Ther Umsch 64:77-82. 2007..Age-appropriate communication that includes conversation about psychoactive drugs and other harmful behaviours has the potential to improve the adolescents' health substantially...
- Case 3: assessment. A 13-year-old adolescent who has had frequent episodic asthma since the age of 2Christoph Rutishauser
University Children s Hospital, CH 8032 Zurich, Switzerland
Paediatr Respir Rev 4:347-8, 349-50. 2003
- Transplacental metabolic alkalosisPatrik Schimert
Department of Neonatology and Intensive Care, University Children s Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland
J Paediatr Child Health 43:851-3. 2007..In the absence of symptoms, most of the cases might be undetected. The usual neonatal outcome of anorexia and/or bulimia nervosa in pregnancy is a lower birthweight and a lower risk for instrumental delivery...