Affiliation: University of Zurich
- Bacillus Calmette Guerin triggers the IL-12/IFN-gamma axis by an IRAK-4- and NEMO-dependent, non-cognate interaction between monocytes, NK, and T lymphocytesJacqueline Feinberg
Laboratoire de Genetique Humaine des Maladies Infectieuses, Université de Paris René Descartes INSERM U550, Faculte de Medecine Necker, Paris, France
Eur J Immunol 34:3276-84. 2004..The stimulation of whole blood by live BCG thus triggers the IL-12/IFN-gamma axis by an IRAK-4- and NEMO-dependent, non-cognate interaction between monocytes, NK, and T lymphocytes...
- Fatal neonatal-onset mitochondrial respiratory chain disease with T cell immunodeficiencyJanine Reichenbach
Department of General Paediatrics, JW Goethe University Frankfurt, 60590 Frankfurt, Germany
Pediatr Res 60:321-6. 2006..The occurrence of the immunologic deficiency in our patient with mtDNA depletion is a rare finding, implying that cells of the immune system might also be affected by mitochondrial disease...
- A hypermorphic IkappaBalpha mutation is associated with autosomal dominant anhidrotic ectodermal dysplasia and T cell immunodeficiencyGilles Courtois
Unité de Biologie Moléculaire de l Expression Génique, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique URA 2582, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
J Clin Invest 112:1108-15. 2003..Our report highlights both the diversity of genotypes associated with EDA-ID and the diversity of immunologic phenotypes associated with mutations in different components of the NF-kappaB signaling pathway...
- Immunoglobulins and inflammatory cytokines in nasal secretions in humoral immunodeficienciesMarkus A Rose
Children s Hospital, J W Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany
Laryngoscope 116:239-44. 2006..Chronic respiratory tract infections are a common problem in patients with severe humoral immunodeficiency despite intravenous immunoglobulin therapy (IVIG), often presenting as rhinosinusitis...
- Catapult-like release of mitochondrial DNA by eosinophils contributes to antibacterial defenseShida Yousefi
Institute of Pharmacology, University of Bern, Friedbuhlstrasse 49, CH 3010 Bern, Switzerland
Nat Med 14:949-53. 2008....