- Xiong Y, Yepuri G, Necetin S, Montani J, Ming X, Yang Z. Arginase-II Promotes Tumor Necrosis Factor-? Release From Pancreatic Acinar Cells Causing ?-Cell Apoptosis in Aging. Diabetes. 2017;66:1636-1649 pubmed publisher....
- Ming X, Rajapakse A, Carvas J, Ruffieux J, Yang Z. Opposing and uncoupling effects of mTOR and S6K1 in the regulation of endothelial tissue factor expression. FEBS Lett. 2010;584:135-40 pubmed publisher..The results reveal an opposing and uncoupling effect of mTOR and S6K1 in regulating TF expression. ..
- Zhu C, Yu Y, Montani J, Ming X, Yang Z. Arginase-I enhances vascular endothelial inflammation and senescence through eNOS-uncoupling. BMC Res Notes. 2017;10:82 pubmed publisher..Our study demonstrates that Arg-I promotes endothelial senescence and inflammatory responses through eNOS-uncoupling unrelated to activation of the S6K1 pathway. ..
- Yu Y, Rajapakse A, Montani J, Yang Z, Ming X. p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase is involved in arginase-II-mediated eNOS-uncoupling in obesity. Cardiovasc Diabetol. 2014;13:113 pubmed publisher..Taking together, we demonstrate here for the first time that Arg-II causes eNOS-uncoupling through activation of p38 mapk in HFD-induced obesity. ..
- Ming X, Rajapakse A, Carvas J, Ruffieux J, Yang Z. Inhibition of S6K1 accounts partially for the anti-inflammatory effects of the arginase inhibitor L-norvaline. BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2009;9:12 pubmed publisher..The anti-inflammatory properties of L-norvaline are partially attributable to its ability to inhibit S6K1. ..