Affiliation: University Hospital
- Evaluation of the reference tissue models for PET and SPECT benzodiazepine binding parametersPhilippe Millet
Division de Neuropsychiatrie, Unité de Neuroimagerie Psychiatrique, Hopitaux Universitaires de Geneve, Geneva, Switzerland
Neuroimage 17:928-42. 2002..It seems that the physiological values found in gray matter structures using these radioligands give acceptable BP values. We conclude that the reference tissue methods should be carefully evaluated for each radioligand...
- Wavelet analysis of dynamic PET data: application to the parametric imaging of benzodiazepine receptor concentrationP Millet
Unité de Neuroimagerie Psychiatrique, Clinique de Psychiatrie, 2, chemin du Petit Bel Air, Chene Bourg, Geneva, CH 1225, Switzerland
Neuroimage 11:458-72. 2000..The use of the wavelet-based filtering method can be extended far beyond the multi-injection protocol. It is likely to be also effective for other dynamic PET studies...
- SPECT quantification of benzodiazepine receptor concentration using a dual-ligand approachPhilippe Millet
Psychiatric Neuroimaging Unit, Division of Neuropsychiatry, Department of Psychiatry, University Hospitals of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
J Nucl Med 47:783-92. 2006..In this study, we applied a dual-ligand protocol using the unlabeled ligand flumazenil, which lacks pharmacologic effects, to quantify all binding parameters of the benzodiazepine receptor-(123)I-iomazenil interactions...
- In vivo measurement of glucose utilization in rats using a beta-microprobe: direct comparison with autoradiographyPhilippe Millet
Unité de Neuroimagerie, Service de Neuropsychiatrie, Hopitaux Universitaires de Geneve, Chene Bourg, Switzerland
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 24:1015-24. 2004..In addition, the betaP-derived input function was similar to that obtained by manual sampling. Our findings show that reliable rCMRglc values can be obtained using betaP...
- Chloramphenicol decreases brain glucose utilization and modifies the sleep-wake cycle architecture in ratsMarcelle Moulin-Sallanon
IFR19, Institut Federatif des Neurosciences de Lyon, Bron, France
J Neurochem 93:1623-32. 2005..Spectral analysis of the electroencephalogram indicates that chloramphenicol induces long-lasting modifications of delta-band power during slow-wave sleep...
- In vivo quantification of 5-HT1A-[18F]MPPF interactions in rats using the YAP-(S)PET scanner and a beta-microprobePhilippe Millet
Psychiatric Neuroimaging Unit, Division of Neuropsychiatry, Department of Psychiatry, University Hospital of Geneva, Switzerland
Neuroimage 41:823-34. 2008..895) and YAP-(S)PET (r=0.695). The YAP-(S)PET system underestimated the [18F]MPPF binding levels in brain due to limited resolution (i.e. partial volume), but led to similar conclusions...
- Neuroanatomical and neuropsychological features of euthymic patients with bipolar disorderChristophe Delaloye
Division of Geriatric Psychiatry, University Hospitals of Geneva and Faculty of Medicine, Switzerland
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 17:1012-21. 2009..To explore this issue, the authors performed a case-control study including detailed neuropsychological and magnetic resonance imaging analyses in 17 euthymic elderly patients with BD and 17 healthy individuals...
- Concentrations of Gd-BOPTA in cholestatic fatty rat livers: role of transport functions through membrane proteinsCatherine M Pastor
Laboratoire de Physiopathologie Hépatique et Imagerie Moléculaire, Hopitaux Universitaires de Geneve, Geneva, Switzerland
Contrast Media Mol Imaging 8:147-56. 2013..Understanding how ¹⁵³Gd-BOPTA accumulates in hepatocytes is then complex. However, such understanding is important to analyze liver imaging with hepatobiliary contrast agents in cholestatic fatty livers...
- Chronic Δ⁹-tetrahydrocannabinol exposure induces a sensitization of dopamine D₂/₃ receptors in the mesoaccumbens and nigrostriatal systemsNathalie Ginovart
University Department of Psychiatry, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Neuropsychopharmacology 37:2355-67. 2012..Such D₂/₃R neuroadaptations may contribute to the reinforcing and habit-forming properties of THC...
- How organic anions accumulate in hepatocytes lacking Mrp2: evidence in rat liverPhilippe Millet
Unite de Neurophysiologie et Neuroimagerie, Hopitaux Universitaires de Geneve, Geneva, Switzerland
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 336:624-32. 2011..Such information improves our understanding of liver imaging associated with the perfusion of hepatobiliary contrast agents, which was recently introduced in clinical practice...
- Resting state brain glucose metabolism is not reduced in normotensive healthy men during aging, after correction for brain atrophyVicente Ibanez
Brain Physiology and Metabolism Section, National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Brain Res Bull 63:147-54. 2004..Thus, statistically significant age reductions in regional brain glucose metabolism, corrected for brain atrophy, are not detectable in healthy normotensive men scanned while in the resting state...