Affiliation: University Hospital
- Is depression associated with dysfunction of the central reward system?Chantal Martin-Soelch
Department of Psychiatry, University Hospital Zurich, Culmannstrasse 8, CH 8091 Zurich, Switzerland
Biochem Soc Trans 37:313-7. 2009..However, the exact nature of this dysfunction is not yet clear and needs to be investigated in further studies...
- The validity and reliability of the German version of the Somatoform Dissociation Questionnaire (SDQ-20)Christoph Mueller-Pfeiffer
Clinic for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland
J Trauma Dissociation 11:337-57. 2010..In conclusion, the psychometric properties and cross-cultural validity of the German version of the SDQ-20 are excellent. Our results form the basis for the further study of somatoform dissociation in German-speaking populations...
- Reduced response to reward in smokers and cannabis usersChantal Martin-Soelch
Department of Psychiatry, University Hospital of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Neuropsychobiology 60:94-103. 2009....
- Lateralization and gender differences in the dopaminergic response to unpredictable reward in the human ventral striatumChantal Martin-Soelch
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University Hospital Zurich, Culmannstrasse 8, CH 8091, Zurich, Switzerland
Eur J Neurosci 33:1706-15. 2011..These data suggest that DA release in response to unpredictable reward is lateralized in the human ventral striatum, particularly in males...
- Comorbidity in posttraumatic stress disorder: a structural equation modelling approachLutz Wittmann
Department of Psychiatry, University Hospital, CH 8091 Zurich, Switzerland
Compr Psychiatry 49:430-40. 2008..Existing theories consider comorbidity as a consequence of PTSD (model 1), PTSD and comorbidity as a consequence of shared factors of vulnerability (model 2), and comorbidity as a consequence of trauma-type specific mechanisms (model 3)...