R C Martin-Du Pan
Affiliation: University Hospital
- [Effects of glucocorticoids administration on memory. Cognitive impairment in Cushing's disease]R C Martin-Du Pan
Rev Med Suisse 8:2165-6, 2168-9. 2012..injections of bethamethasone for acute lumbalgia. Cognitive impairments observed in Cushing's disease are reviewed as well as the deleterious effects of glucocorticoid treatments on episodic memory. They could be prevented by memantine...
- [Metabolic and endocrine effects of antihypertensive drugs]Rémy Martin-Du Pan
Rev Med Suisse 3:681-4, 687-8, 690-1. 2007..They may decrease adherence to medication. Therefore we recommend if possible a low dose combination of antihypertensive drugs...
- [Androgen deficiency in women: indication and risks of testosterone or DHEA treatment]Rémy Martin-Du Pan
Rev Med Suisse 3:792-6. 2007..DHEA (50 mg/d) is beneficial only in women with Addison disease or after hypophysectomy but not in natural adrenopause. Other beneficial and side effects of androgenotherapy are discussed in particular the breast cancer risk...
- [Metabolic syndrome: jumble syndrome of obesity or specific entity? Which treatment: diet or polypill?]Rémy C Martin-Du Pan
Rev Med Suisse 4:366-73. 2008..The importance of political measures to fight the obesity epidemic is underlined...
- [Estrogens and male sexuality: efficiency of antiestrogens in case of hypothalamic hypogonadism and late onset hypogonadism]R C Martin-Du Pan
Rev Med Suisse 7:644-7. 2011..Other antiestrogens such as raloxifen or anastrazol may have similar effects in obese men and in aging men with late onset hypogonadism (LOH)...