Affiliation: University of Lausanne
- Digital holographic microscopy: a noninvasive contrast imaging technique allowing quantitative visualization of living cells with subwavelength axial accuracyPierre Marquet
Department of Physiology, University of Lausanne, CH 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
Opt Lett 30:468-70. 2005..These DHM images are compared with those obtained by use of the widely used phase contrast and Nomarski differential interference contrast techniques...
- Simultaneous cell morphometry and refractive index measurement with dual-wavelength digital holographic microscopy and dye-enhanced dispersion of perfusion mediumBenjamin Rappaz
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Brain Mind Institute, Lausanne, Switzerland
Opt Lett 33:744-6. 2008..The two wavelengths are chosen in the vicinity of the absorption peak of the dye, where the absorption is accompanied by a significant variation of the RI as a function of the wavelength...
- Numerical parametric lens for shifting, magnification, and complete aberration compensation in digital holographic microscopyTristan Colomb
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Switzerland
J Opt Soc Am A Opt Image Sci Vis 23:3177-90. 2006..These coefficients can provide a quantitative evaluation of the aberrations generated by the specimen. Demonstration is given of the reconstruction of the topology of a microlens...
- Purely numerical compensation for microscope objective phase curvature in digital holographic microscopy: influence of digital phase mask positionFrédéric Montfort
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne EPFL, Institut d Optique Appliquée, CH 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
J Opt Soc Am A Opt Image Sci Vis 23:2944-53. 2006....
- Cell refractive index tomography by digital holographic microscopyFlorian Charrière
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Imaging and Applied Optics Institute, Switzerland
Opt Lett 31:178-80. 2006..A precision of 0.01 for the refractive index estimation and a spatial resolution in the micrometer range are demonstrated...
- Time-domain optical coherence tomography with digital holographic microscopyPia Massatsch
Imaging and Applied Optics Institute, Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne EPFL, BM4 142, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Appl Opt 44:1806-12. 2005..Tomographic images of the iris border close to the pupil were obtained 165 microm underneath the eye surface...
- Polarization microscopy by use of digital holography: application to optical-fiber birefringence measurementsTristan Colomb
Imaging and Applied Optics Institute, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Switzerland
Appl Opt 44:4461-9. 2005....
- In vitro metabolism study of buprenorphine: evidence for new metabolic pathwaysNicolas Picard
Department of Medical Pharmacology, University of Limoges, France
Drug Metab Dispos 33:689-95. 2005..Incubation of BUP or Nor-BUP with HLM led to the formation of new metabolites, identified by tandem mass spectrometry as being hydroxy-BUP and hydroxy-Nor-BUP. Hydroxy-BUP was produced by the CYP 3A, but not the 2C isoforms...
- Digital holographic microscopy applied to life sciencesChristian Depeursinge
Institute of Applied Optics, Laboratoire d Optique Appliquée, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2007:6244-7. 2007..DHM has the advantage to be non-invasive (no phototoxicity, no contrast agents) and allows a high throughput measurements...
- In vivo endoscopic tissue diagnostics based on spectroscopic absorption, scattering, and phase function propertiesPhilippe Thueler
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Applied Optics Institute, PO Box 127, CH 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
J Biomed Opt 8:495-503. 2003..The method and the instrument show promise for noninvasive tissue diagnostics of various epithelia...