Affiliation: University of Basel
- Does the vigilance-avoidance gazing behavior of children with separation anxiety disorder change after cognitive-behavioral therapy?Tina In-Albon
Department of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Institute of Psychology, University of Basel, Missionsstrasse 60 62, CH 4055, Basel, Switzerland
J Abnorm Child Psychol 40:1149-56. 2012..Results indicated that following treatment, the vigilance pattern of children with separation anxiety disorder reduced significantly. Thus, the vigilance-avoidance pattern can be modified by CBT...
- Mental disorders in the pediatric setting – results of a Swiss surveyTina In-Albon
University of Basel, Department of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, Institute of Psychology, 4055 Basel, Switzerland
Swiss Med Wkly 140:w13092. 2010..Since paediatricians are typically the first to see children with psychological problems, the aim of this study was to obtain a survey of mental disorders of children in paediatric settings...
- Vigilance and avoidance of threat in the eye movements of children with separation anxiety disorderTina In-Albon
Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, University of Basel, Missionsstrasse 60 62, 4055 Basel, Switzerland
J Abnorm Child Psychol 38:225-35. 2010..But after 3 s the pattern reversed: anxious children gazed significantly less at the separating pictures than nonanxious children...
- Attention bias in children of patients with panic disorderSilvia Schneider
Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland
Psychopathology 41:179-86. 2008..Results will be discussed in the context of theoretical models explaining the etiological factor of cognitive biases for the development of anxiety disorders...
- Forced choice reaction time paradigm in children with separation anxiety disorder, social phobia, and nonanxious controlsTina In-Albon
Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, University Basel, Switzerland
Behav Res Ther 47:1058-65. 2009..Furthermore, no group differences were found in reaction times to all picture categories...
- The factor structure of the Childhood Anxiety Sensitivity Index in German childrenCarmen Adornetto
Department of Psychology, University of Basel, Switzerland
J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 39:404-16. 2008..The theoretical and clinical implications of these findings for anxiety sensitivity in children and adolescents are discussed...
- [Psychotherapy for anxiety disorders in childhood and adolescence--what is evidence-based?]Silvia Schneider
Klinische Kinder und Jugendpsychologie, Universitat Basel
Z Kinder Jugendpsychiatr Psychother 34:191-201; quiz 201-2. 2006..These interventions will be presented briefly and open questions in psychotherapy research will be discussed in the conclusion...
- Acceptance of structured diagnostic interviews for mental disorders in clinical practice and research settingsAndrea Suppiger
University of Basel, Switzerland
Behav Ther 40:272-9. 2009....
- Beliefs regarding child anxiety and parenting competence in parents of children with separation anxiety disorderChantal Herren
Department of Psychology, University of Basel, Missionsstrasse 62a, Basel 4055, Switzerland
J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 44:53-60. 2013..This study investigated the specific association between parental beliefs and child separation anxiety...
- Psychotherapy of childhood anxiety disorders: A meta-analysisTina In-Albon
Department of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland
Psychother Psychosom 76:15-24. 2007..The present study compared the efficacy of psychotherapy for childhood anxiety disorders (excluding trials solely treating post-traumatic stress disorder or obsessive-compulsive disorder)...