Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: University of Lausanne
- Syntaxin 13 is a developmentally regulated SNARE involved in neurite outgrowth and endosomal traffickingH Hirling
Institut de Biologie Cellulaire et de Morphologie IBCM, Rue du Bugnon 9, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
Eur J Neurosci 12:1913-23. 2000..The data suggest that a syntaxin 13-dependent endocytic trafficking step plays a limiting role in membrane expansion during neuronal development...
- Spatial, temporal and subcellular localization of islet-brain 1 (IB1), a homologue of JIP-1, in mouse brainJ B Pellet
Institut de Biologie Cellulaire et de Morphologie, IBCM, Rue du Bugnon 9, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
Eur J Neurosci 12:621-32. 2000....
- Mammalian vesicle trafficking proteins of the endoplasmic reticulum and Golgi apparatusJ C Hay
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Molecular and Cellular Physiology, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, California 94305 5428, USA
J Biol Chem 271:5671-9. 1996..The distinct localizations of rsec22 and rbet1 may reflect their participation in opposite directions of membrane flow between the endoplasmic reticulum and Golgi apparatus...
- Rabphilin dissociated from Rab3 promotes endocytosis through interaction with Rabaptin-5T Coppola
Institut de Biologie Cellulaire et de Morphologie, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
J Cell Sci 114:1757-64. 2001..Our data show that immediately after internalization the transferrin receptor and VAMP-2 colocalize on the same vesicular structures, suggesting that Rabphilin favors the rapid recycling of the components of the secretory vesicle...
- Overexpression of neuronal Sec1 enhances axonal branching in hippocampal neuronsP Steiner
Faculté des Sciences de la Vie, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Neuroscience 113:893-905. 2002..From these results we suggest that nSec1/Munc18a is involved in the regulation of SNARE complex-dependent membrane fusion events implicated in the ramification of axonal processes in neurons...
- Interactions between synaptic vesicle fusion proteins explored by atomic force microscopyA Yersin
Laboratoire de Neurobiologie Cellulaire, Faculté des Sciences de la Vie, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, CH 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 100:8736-41. 2003..These experiments provide a basis for the functional study of protein microdomains and also suggest opportunities for sensitive screening of drugs that can modulate protein-protein interactions...
- Design and validation of a tool for neurite tracing and analysis in fluorescence microscopy imagesE Meijering
Department of Medical Informatics, Erasmus MC University Medical Center Rotterdam, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Cytometry A 58:167-76. 2004..To facilitate this task, we developed a semiautomatic neurite tracing technique. This article describes the design and validation of the technique...
- Superficial and deep changes of cellular mechanical properties following cytoskeleton disassemblyS Kasas
Institut des Neurosciences, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
Cell Motil Cytoskeleton 62:124-32. 2005..All experimental results could be simulated by our models. This technology opens the door to the study of the biophysical properties of signaling domains extending from the cell surface to deeper parts of the cell...