O V Hausmann
Affiliation: University Hospital
- The basophil activation test in immediate-type drug allergyOliver V Hausmann
Department of Allergology, Department of Rheumatology, Allergology and Clinical Immunology, Inselspital, Freiburgstrasse, University of Bern, Bern 3010, Switzerland
Immunol Allergy Clin North Am 29:555-66. 2009..This article summarizes the authors' current experience with the BAT in the diagnostic management of immediate-type drug allergy mediated by drug-specific IgE antibodies...
- Robust expression of CCR3 as a single basophil selection marker in flow cytometryO V Hausmann
Department of Rheumatology, Clinical Immunology and Allergology, Inselspital, University Bern, Bern, Switzerland
Allergy 66:85-91. 2011..Whereas activation markers, especially CD63, are widely validated, the most suitable and robust marker for basophil selection is still a matter of debate...
- The complex clinical picture of side effects to biologicalsOliver V Hausmann
Department of Rheumatology, Clinical Immunology and Allergology, Inselspital, University of Bern, Bern 3010, Switzerland
Med Clin North Am 94:791-804, xi-ii. 2010..This approach should help in future handling of these often very efficient drugs...
- Multiple drug hypersensitivity: normal Treg cell function but enhanced in vivo activation of drug-specific T cellsB Daubner
Adverse Drug Reactions Analysis and Consulting ADR AC GmbH, Bern, Switzerland
Allergy 67:58-66. 2012..We investigated different T cell subpopulations in MDH patients and compared them with patients allergic to a single drug and with healthy controls (HC)...
- IL-33 is a mediator rather than a trigger of the acute allergic response in humansM Fux
Institute of Immunology, University Hospital Bern, Inselspital, Bern, Switzerland
Allergy 69:216-22. 2014..Furthermore, we investigated whether IL-33 is released upon allergen provocation in vivo...