Marie Julia Guittier
Affiliation: University Hospital
- Moxibustion for breech version: a randomized controlled trialMarie Julia Guittier
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Geneva s University Hospitals, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Obstet Gynecol 114:1034-40. 2009..To estimate the efficacy of moxibustion between 34 and 38 weeks of gestation to facilitate the cephalic version of fetuses in breech presentation and the acceptability of this method by women...
- Recourse to alternative medicine during pregnancy: motivations of women and impact of research findingsMarie Julia Guittier
Haute ecole de santé, University of Applied Sciences Western Switzerland, Geneva, Switzerland
J Altern Complement Med 18:1147-53. 2012....
- Side-effects of moxibustion for cephalic version of breech presentationMarie Julia Guittier
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Geneva University Hospitals, Switzerland
J Altern Complement Med 14:1231-3. 2008..Several trials were conducted to evaluate the efficacy, but there are few reports on the safety of moxibustion. Our objective was to assess the side-effects and acceptability of this intervention...
- Hypnosis for the control of pain associated with external cephalic version: a comparative studyMarie Julia Guittier
1 University of Applied Sciences Western Switzerland, Geneva, Switzerland
J Altern Complement Med 19:820-5. 2013..To assess the effectiveness of hypnosis to reduce pain and facilitate external cephalic version (ECV)...
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the cervix in women at high risk for preterm deliveryBegona Martinez de Tejada
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Hospitals of Geneva and Faculty of Medicine, Geneva, Switzerland
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 24:1392-7. 2011..To assess whether changes in signal intensity of cervical stroma layers on magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) are associated with spontaneous preterm delivery...