Andreas R Günthert
Affiliation: University Hospital
- Clinical scoring system for vulvar lichen sclerosusAndreas R Günthert
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Inselspital, Bern University Hospital, and University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
J Sex Med 9:2342-50. 2012..Advanced disease severely affects quality of life like sexual disorders and is also associated with an increased risk of vulvar cancer...
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone type II antagonist induces apoptosis in MCF-7 and triple-negative MDA-MB-231 human breast cancer cells in vitro and in vivoCarsten Gründker
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Georg August University, Robert Koch Street 40, 37075 Gottingen, Germany
Breast Cancer Res 12:R49. 2010..In addition, we ascertained whether knockdown of GnRH-I receptor expression affects GnRH-II antagonist-induced apoptosis and apoptotic signaling...
- [Sarcomas and mixed mesodermal tumors of the uterus]Andreas R Günthert
Kliniken und Poliklinik für Frauenheilkunde, Inselspital, Bern
Ther Umsch 68:559-64. 2011..Risk stratification of preoperative differential diagnosis requires improvements and the correct histopathologic workup of mesodermal uterine malignancies is still a challenge for pathologists...
- Laparoscopy or laparotomy? A comparison of 240 patients with early-stage endometrial cancerAlessandro Santi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Inselspital, Bern University Hospital and University of Bern, Effingerstrasse 102, CH 3012, Bern, Switzerland
Surg Endosc 24:939-43. 2010..This study aimed to compare the safety and efficacy of laparoscopy and laparotomy in the surgical treatment of early endometrial cancer, especially in obese women...
- Iatrogenic orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery (IOTES): managing uterine perforations at operative hysteroscopyAlexander Wilfried Huber
Department of Gynecology, University of Bern and University Hospital Bern, Bern, Switzerland
Fertil Steril 94:1908-9. 2010..To prove safety and feasibility of an intra-abdominal endoscopic evaluation via an iatrogenic uterine perforation that occurred during operative hysteroscopy...
- Safe vaginal uterine morcellation following total laparoscopic hysterectomyAndreas R Günthert
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Cantonal Hospital of Lucerne, Lucerne, Switzerland Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Inselspital, Bern University Hospital and University of Bern, Switzerland Electronic address
Am J Obstet Gynecol 212:546.e1-4. 2015..We further describe our experience with a risk stratification and treatment algorithm to implement this procedure in daily routine. A video and an illustrating sketch demonstrate the simplicity and safety of the procedure. ..