Nina Friis Møller
Affiliation: University of Zurich
- Enteric infections and diarrhea in human immunodeficiency virus-infected persons: prospective community-based cohort study. Swiss HIV Cohort StudyR Weber
Department of Medicine, University Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland
Arch Intern Med 159:1473-80. 1999..We studied (1) the epidemiology of enteric pathogens associated with diarrhea, (2) the diagnostic yield of stool examination and endoscopic evaluation, (3) risks to develop diarrhea, and (4) the impact of diarrhea on patients' survival...
- Randomized, placebo-controlled trial of Chinese herb therapy for HIV-1-infected individualsR Weber
Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 22:56-64. 1999..Alternative medicine or complementary remedies that have not been scientifically tested are nonetheless widely used to treat chronic illnesses, particularly if curative options are limited...
- [Serologic and clinical evidence for endemic occurrences of human granulocytic ehrlichiosis in North-Eastern Switzerland]R Weber
Abteilung Infektionskrankheiten und Spitalhygiene, Departement Innere Medizin, Universitatsspital Zurich
Schweiz Med Wochenschr 130:1462-70. 2000..Tick-borne human granulocytic ehrlichiosis (HGE) has not been diagnosed in Switzerland, although the HGE agent has been identified in ticks and animal reservoirs and human infections have been suspected on the basis of serological surveys...
- Effect of individual cognitive behaviour intervention on adherence to antiretroviral therapy: prospective randomized trialRainer Weber
Division of Infectious Diseases and Hospital Epidemiology, University Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland
Antivir Ther 9:85-95. 2004..A high level of adherence to antiretroviral therapy is required for complete suppression of HIV replication, immunological and clinical effectiveness. We investigated whether cognitive behaviour therapy can improve medication adherence...
- [Lyme disease Part I: epidemiology and diagnosis]J Evison
Poliklinik und Klinik für Infektionskrankheiten Medizinische Universitätskinderklinik Inselspital, 3010 Bern
Rev Med Suisse 2:919-24. 2006
- Liver-related deaths in persons infected with the human immunodeficiency virus: the D:A:D studyRainer Weber
Division of Infectious Diseases and Hospital Epidemiology, University Hospital, CH 809a Zurich, Switzerland
Arch Intern Med 166:1632-41. 2006..An increasing proportion of deaths among human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-infected persons with access to combination antiretroviral therapy (cART) are due to complications of liver diseases...