Genomes and Genes
Martine A Collart
Affiliation: University of Geneva
- Not4 E3 ligase contributes to proteasome assembly and functional integrity in part through Ecm29Olesya O Panasenko
Department of Microbiology and Molecular Medicine, University of Geneva, Faculty of Medicine, Geneva, Switzerland
Mol Cell Biol 31:1610-23. 2011..In the absence of Not4, Ecm29 interacts less well with the proteasome and becomes ubiquitinated and degraded. Our results characterize Ecm29 as a proteasome chaperone whose appropriate interaction with the proteasome requires Not4...
- The Not3/5 subunit of the Ccr4-Not complex: a central regulator of gene expression that integrates signals between the cytoplasm and the nucleus in eukaryotic cellsMartine A Collart
Dpt of Microbiology and Molecular Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Geneva, 1 rue Michel Servet, 1211 Geneve 4, Switzerland
Cell Signal 25:743-51. 2013..This review will summarize recent evidence designing the Not3/5 module of the Ccr4-Not complex as a functional module involved in coordination of the regulation of gene expression between the nucleus and the cytoplasm...
- The Ccr4--not complexMartine A Collart
Dpt Microbiology and Molecular Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Geneva, 1 rue Michel Servet, 1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
Gene 492:42-53. 2012..This model suggests that the Ccr4-Not complex might function as a "chaperone platform"...
- Presence of Not5 and ubiquitinated Rps7A in polysome fractions depends upon the Not4 E3 ligaseOlesya O Panasenko
Department of Microbiology and Molecular Medicine, University of Geneva, Faculty of Medicine, 1 rue Michel Servet, 1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
Mol Microbiol 83:640-53. 2012..These results lead us to suggest that Not4 contributes to normal polysome levels and is important for cellular protein solubility maybe in part by ubiquitination of Rps7A...
- Ribosome association and stability of the nascent polypeptide-associated complex is dependent upon its own ubiquitinationOlesya O Panasenko
Swiss Institute for Bioinformatics, University of Geneva, 1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
Genetics 181:447-60. 2009..Finally, our study demonstrated an interaction of EGD/NAC with the proteasome and revealed the importance of the Not4p E3 ligase, responsible for EGD/NAC ubiquitination, in this association...