Affiliation: University Hospital
- French survey of anesthesia in 1996F Clergue
French Society of Anesthesia and Intensive Care, Paris
Anesthesiology 91:1509-20. 1999....
- [The gallant adventures of Daphné and Apollo: the anesthetist in the surgical unit]F Clergue
Service d anesthésiologie, Hopitaux Universitaires de Geneve, 24, Rue Micheli du Crest, 1211 Geneve 14, Suisse
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 24:702-4. 2005
- Using system analysis to build a safety culture: improving the reliability of epidural analgesiaP Garnerin
Anaesthesiology Service, Department of Anaesthesiology, Pharmacology and Intensive Care, Geneva University Hospitals, Geneva, Switzerland
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 50:1114-9. 2006..The incident occurred in a 1200-bed university affiliated tertiary hospital (Geneva University Hospitals, HUG) and involved three clinical departments: anaesthesiology, the surgical intensive care unit and urology...
- [Perception and communication of medical risk which implications for preoperative anaesthetic consultations?]J Thieblemont
Service d anesthésiologie, Departement APSIC, Hopitaux Universitaires de Geneve, Rue Micheli du Crest 24, Centre Hospitalier, 1211 Geneve 14, Suisse
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 25:50-62. 2006....
- Drug selection errors in relation to medication labels: a simulation studyP Garnerin
Anaesthesiology Service, Geneva University Hospitals, Rue Micheli du Crest, 21, 1211 Geneva 14, Switzerland
Anaesthesia 62:1090-4. 2007..Regulatory bodies should therefore implement a standard requiring that the concentration (expressed in 'mg x ml(-1)'), the amount and the volume of drug be displayed on medication labels in fixed locations...
- [Management of a medical disaster or cosmetic actions]F Clergue
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 24:3-5. 2005
- Root-cause analysis of an airway filter occlusion: a way to improve the reliability of the respiratory circuitP Garnerin
Anaesthesiology Division and Quality of Care Unit, Geneva University Hospitals, Rue Micheli du Crest 24, CH 1211 Geneva 14, Switzerland
Br J Anaesth 89:633-5. 2002..To show how root-cause analysis can identify system-level factors causing critical incidents and accidents, we present an investigation of the occlusion of an airway filter during anaesthesia...
- [Factors associated with blood transfusion during anesthesia for scheduled hip or knee arthroplasty in France]A Lienhart
Service d Anesthesie Reanimation, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Saint Antoine, 75012 Paris, France
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 21:4-13. 2002....
- [Transfusion: a witness of the quality of first aid in anesthesia?]F Clergue
Rev Med Suisse 2:2651-2. 2006
- [Information before anaesthesia: a proposal for a new document]J Fusciardi
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 26:488-9. 2007