Affiliation: University of Geneva
- A new optical method for the non-invasive detection of minimal tissue alterationsIgor Charvet
Department of Morphology, University of Geneva, Medical School, Switzerland
Phys Med Biol 47:2095-108. 2002....
- [Optical diagnosis of cervical dysplasia]Igor Charvet
Département de Morphologie, Centre Medical Universitaire, Geneve, Suisse
Bull Cancer 91:45-53. 2004....
- Diagnosis and grading of gastritis by non-invasive optical analysisIgor Charvet
Department of Cell Physiology and Metabolism, University of Geneva, Medical School, Geneva, Switzerland
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 16:1189-98. 2004..To address these limitations, we developed a novel spectroscopic procedure for a real-time, non-invasive optical analysis of mucosae...
- The long-term survival of in vitro engineered nervous tissue derived from the specific neural differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cellsMichel L Dubois-Dauphin
Department of Pathology and Immunology, CMU University of Geneva, Rue Michel Servet 1, Geneva 4, Switzerland
Biomaterials 31:7032-42. 2010....
- In vivo endoscopic tissue diagnostics based on spectroscopic absorption, scattering, and phase function propertiesPhilippe Thueler
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Applied Optics Institute, PO Box 127, CH 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
J Biomed Opt 8:495-503. 2003..The method and the instrument show promise for noninvasive tissue diagnostics of various epithelia...
- Live imaging of neural structure and function by fibred fluorescence microscopyPierre Vincent
Université Pierre et Marie Curie Paris, ERT 1059, Boîte Courrier number 16, 9 Quai St Bernard, 75005 Paris, France
EMBO Rep 7:1154-61. 2006..These unique features should prove useful in many physiological studies requiring the in situ functional imaging of tissues in a living animal...