Affiliation: University of Geneva
- A panel of cerebrospinal fluid potential biomarkers for the diagnosis of Alzheimer's diseaseOdile Carrette
Biomedical Proteomics Research Group, Central Clinical Chemistry Laboratory, Geneva University Hospital, 24 rue Micheli-du-Crest, CH-1211 Geneva 14, Switzerland
Proteomics 3:1486-94. 2003....
- Truncated cystatin C in cerebrospiral fluid: Technical [corrected] artefact or biological process?Odile Carrette
Biomedical Proteomics Research Group, Geneva University Hospital and Medical School, 1 rue Michel Servet, CH 1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
Proteomics 5:3060-5. 2005..These results stress the importance of optimal preanalytical storage conditions of any sample prior to proteomics studies...
- Changes of the cortex proteome and Apolipoprotein E in transgenic mouse models of Alzheimer's DiseaseO Carrette
Neuroproteomics Group, Department of Structural Biology and Bioinformatics, Geneva University, Faculty of Medicine, Geneva, Switzerland
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 840:1-9. 2006..These proteins and their modification probably play a role in the amyloid aggregate formation in these mice...
- Mining mass spectra for diagnosis and biomarker discovery of cerebral accidentsJulien Prados
University of Geneva, Department of Computer Science, Geneva, Switzerland
Proteomics 4:2320-32. 2004....
- Proteomics application exercise of the Swiss Proteomics Society: report of the SPS'02 sessionPierre-Alain Binz
Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics (SIB, , 1 Michel-Servet, CH-1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
Proteomics 3:1562-6. 2003..Sample B was generally and correctly identified as penaeidin. However, only one group reported the full primary structure. Interestingly, the approaches were again varied and are discussed in the text...
- Cystatin C as a potential cerebrospinal fluid marker for the diagnosis of Creutzfeldt-Jakob diseaseJean Charles Sanchez
Biomedical Proteomics Research Group, Central Clinical Chemistry Laboratory, Geneva University Hospital, Switzerland
Proteomics 4:2229-33. 2004..05) in all tested samples (n = 8). We conclude that the analysis of cystatin C levels in CSF could be useful as a pre-mortem indicator of the disease...
- Age-related proteome analysis of the mouse brain: a 2-DE studyOdile Carrette
Biomedical Proteomics Research Group, Department of Structural Biology and Bioinformatics, Geneva University, Faculty of Medicine, Geneva, Switzerland
Proteomics 6:4940-9. 2006..The functions and potential mechanisms underlying the variation observed for these proteins are discussed...
- HUPO Brain Proteome Project: summary of the pilot phase and introduction of a comprehensive data reprocessing strategyMichael Hamacher
Medizinisches Proteom Center, Ruhr Universitat Bochum, Bochum, Germany
Proteomics 6:4890-8. 2006..In the following, results of the single groups as well as the centralised reprocessing effort will be summarised and compared, showing the added value of this concerted work...
- State-of-the-art two-dimensional gel electrophoresis: a key tool of proteomics researchOdile Carrette
Biomedical Proteomics Research Group, Department of Structural Biology and Bioinformatics, Faculty of Medicine, Geneva University, 1 rue Michel Servet CH-1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
Nat Protoc 1:812-23. 2006..A troubleshooting guide is also included...