Affiliation: University of Geneva
- A panel of cerebrospinal fluid potential biomarkers for the diagnosis of Alzheimer's diseaseOdile Carrette
Biomedical Proteomics Research Group, Central Clinical Chemistry Laboratory, Geneva University Hospital, 24 Rue Micheli du Crest, CH 1211 Geneva 14, Switzerland
Proteomics 3:1486-94. 2003....
- Truncated cystatin C in cerebrospiral fluid: Technical [corrected] artefact or biological process?Odile Carrette
Biomedical Proteomics Research Group, Geneva University Hospital and Medical School, 1 rue Michel Servet, CH 1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
Proteomics 5:3060-5. 2005..These results stress the importance of optimal preanalytical storage conditions of any sample prior to proteomics studies...
- Changes of the cortex proteome and Apolipoprotein E in transgenic mouse models of Alzheimer's DiseaseO Carrette
Neuroproteomics Group, Department of Structural Biology and Bioinformatics, Geneva University, Faculty of Medicine, Geneva, Switzerland
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 840:1-9. 2006..These proteins and their modification probably play a role in the amyloid aggregate formation in these mice...
- Mining mass spectra for diagnosis and biomarker discovery of cerebral accidentsJulien Prados
University of Geneva, Department of Computer Science, Geneva, Switzerland
Proteomics 4:2320-32. 2004....
- Proteomics application exercise of the Swiss Proteomics Society: report of the SPS'02 sessionPierre Alain Binz
Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics SIB, Centre Medical Universitaire, 1 Michel Servet, CH 1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
Proteomics 3:1562-6. 2003..Sample B was generally and correctly identified as penaeidin. However, only one group reported the full primary structure. Interestingly, the approaches were again varied and are discussed in the text...
- Cystatin C as a potential cerebrospinal fluid marker for the diagnosis of Creutzfeldt-Jakob diseaseJean Charles Sanchez
Biomedical Proteomics Research Group, Central Clinical Chemistry Laboratory, Geneva University Hospital, Switzerland
Proteomics 4:2229-33. 2004..05) in all tested samples (n = 8). We conclude that the analysis of cystatin C levels in CSF could be useful as a pre-mortem indicator of the disease...
- Age-related proteome analysis of the mouse brain: a 2-DE studyOdile Carrette
Biomedical Proteomics Research Group, Department of Structural Biology and Bioinformatics, Geneva University, Faculty of Medicine, Geneva, Switzerland
Proteomics 6:4940-9. 2006..The functions and potential mechanisms underlying the variation observed for these proteins are discussed...
- HUPO Brain Proteome Project: summary of the pilot phase and introduction of a comprehensive data reprocessing strategyMichael Hamacher
Medizinisches Proteom Center, Ruhr Universitat Bochum, Bochum, Germany
Proteomics 6:4890-8. 2006..In the following, results of the single groups as well as the centralised reprocessing effort will be summarised and compared, showing the added value of this concerted work...
- State-of-the-art two-dimensional gel electrophoresis: a key tool of proteomics researchOdile Carrette
Biomedical Proteomics Research Group, Department of Structural Biology and Bioinformatics, Faculty of Medicine, Geneva University, 1 rue Michel Servet CH 1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
Nat Protoc 1:812-23. 2006..A troubleshooting guide is also included...