Affiliation: University of Zurich
- The role of somatostatin in the treatment of persistent chylothorax in childrenVincenzo Cannizzaro
Department of Neonatology and Intensive Care, University Children s Hospital, Steinwiesstrasse 75, CH 8032 Zurich, Switzerland
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 30:49-53. 2006....
- Thrombolysis of venous and arterial thrombosis by catheter-directed low-dose infusion of tissue plasminogen activator in childrenVincenzo Cannizzaro
Division of Intensive Care, University Children s Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 27:688-91. 2005..Catheter-directed low-dose thrombolysis is an efficient treatment option for severe venous and arterial thrombosis in children...
- Congenital prothrombotic disorders in children with peripheral venous and arterial thrombosesManuela Albisetti
Division of Hematology, University Children s Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland
Acta Haematol 117:149-55. 2007..To evaluate the prevalence of congenital prothrombotic disorders in children with peripheral venous and arterial thromboses...
- Determinants of arterial and central venous blood pressure variation in ventilated critically ill childrenEva Kühlwein
Department of Paediatric Intensive Care and Neonatology, University Children s Hospital, Steinwiesstr 75, 8032 Zurich, Switzerland
Intensive Care Med 37:118-23. 2011..Several factors are known to influence the interpretability of these variations. We analysed ventilation-induced variations in critically ill children with reference to ventilatory and circulatory parameters...
- Antithrombin activity in children with chylothoraxVera Bernet-Buettiker
Division of Neonatology and Intensive Care, University Children s Hospital, Steinwiesstrasse 75, CH 8032 Zurich, Switzerland
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 29:406-9. 2006..To determine whether increased antithrombin loss is present in children with chylothorax after cardiac surgery...