Affiliation: University Hospital
- Effects of expertise on football bettingYasser Khazaal
Geneva University Hospitals, Grand pré 70 C, 1206 Geneva, Switzerland
Subst Abuse Treat Prev Policy 7:18. 2012..If unfounded, however, this belief should be considered as a form of "illusion of control." The aim of this study was to examine whether football experts are better than nonexperts at predicting football match scores...
- Depression relapse prophylaxis with Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy: replication and extension in the Swiss health care systemGuido Bondolfi
Department of Psychiatry, Geneva University Hospital, Switzerland
J Affect Disord 122:224-31. 2010..The present study is the first independent replication trial comparing MBCT+TAU to TAU alone across both language and culture (Swiss health care system)...
- Self- and clinician-rated Montgomery-Asberg Depression Rating Scale: evaluation in clinical practiceG Bondolfi
Geneva University Hospitals, Department of Psychiatry, Division of Adult Psychiatry, Geneva, Switzerland
J Affect Disord 121:268-72. 2010....
- Prevalence of pathological gambling in Switzerland after the opening of casinos and the introduction of new preventive legislationG Bondolfi
Department of Psychiatry, Geneva University Hospitals, Service de Psychiatrie Adulte, Geneva
Acta Psychiatr Scand 117:236-9. 2008..This replication study made it possible to compare the prevalence rates of PG measured before and after the introduction of casinos and new preventive legislation...
- A stepwise drug treatment algorithm to obtain complete remission in depression: a Geneva studyG Bondolfi
Hopitaux Universitaires de Geneve, Departement de Psychiatrie, Service de Psychiatrie Adulte
Swiss Med Wkly 136:78-85. 2006..We compare several treatment options for SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) non-responders and test the feasibility of the algorithm in clinical conditions...
- The effect of fluoxetine on the pharmacokinetics and safety of risperidone in psychotic patientsG Bondolfi
Dépatrement universitaire de psychiatrie adulte, Site de Cery, Pirlly Lausanne, Switzerland
Pharmacopsychiatry 35:50-6. 2002..The severity and incidence of extrapyramidal symptoms and adverse events did not significantly increase when fluoxetine was added...
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for bipolar disorder: a feasibility trialB Weber
Geneva University Hospital, Department of Psychiatry, Bipolar Program, 6 8, rue du 31 Décembre, 1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Eur Psychiatry 25:334-7. 2010..MBCT has been mostly evaluated with remitted unipolar depressed patients and little is known about this treatment in bipolar disorder...
- Self-rated residual symptoms do not predict 1-year recurrence of depressionG Bertschy
Division of Adult Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry, University Hospitals of Geneva, 2, chemin du Petit Bel Air, 1225 Chene Bourg, Geneva, Switzerland
Eur Psychiatry 25:52-7. 2010..In the absence of a specific instrument for the assessment of residual symptoms, a new 25-item Depression Residual Symptom Scale (DRSS) was elaborated and tested for recurrence prediction over a 1-year follow-up...
- [Psychiatry]M Kosel
Service de Psychiatrie Adulte, HUG Rue du 31 Décembre 6 8, 1207 Genève
Rev Med Suisse 6:137-40. 2010..The persistence of residual depressive symptoms is associated with increased risk of relapse: their recognition and treatment are illustrated in this article...
- Lithium dose prediction based on 24 hours single dose levels: a prospective evaluationN Gervasoni
Departement de Psychiatrie, Clinique de Psychiatrie Adulte Programme Dépression, Hopitaux Universitaires de Geneve, Domaine de Belle Idée, 16 18, bd Saint Georges, CH 1205 Geneva, Switzerland
Pharmacol Res 48:649-53. 2003..Although there was no control group, the prediction test often allowed us to use a higher dose than the usual fixed dose whose amount is limited by the risk of overdosing for the slower metabolizers...