Maurice J Arnaud
Affiliation: University Hospital
- Update on the assessment of magnesium statusMaurice J Arnaud
The Beverage Institute for Health and Wellness, The Coca Cola Company, PO Box 1734, Atlanta, GA 30301, USA
Br J Nutr 99:S24-36. 2008..With the development of molecular genetics techniques, the recent discovery of Transient Receptor Potential Melastatin channels offers new possibilities for the sensitive and rapid evaluation of Mg status in humans...
- Meal effect on magnesium bioavailability from mineral water in healthy womenMagalie Sabatier
Perrier Vittel Water Institute, Vittel, France
Am J Clin Nutr 75:65-71. 2002..Magnesium-rich mineral water may contribute to coverage of magnesium requirements by providing significant amounts of natural, energy-free, bioavailable magnesium...
- Comparison of stable-isotope-tracer methods for the determination of magnesium absorption in humansMagalie Sabatier
Nestle Water Institute, Vittel, France
Am J Clin Nutr 77:1206-12. 2003..The double-labeling (DL) method for determining magnesium absorption is less cumbersome than is the fecal monitoring method, which has been used most often, but it has not been validated...
- A compartmental model of magnesium metabolism in healthy men based on two stable isotope tracersMagalie Sabatier
Nestle Water Institute, BP 101, 88804, Vittel Cedex, France
Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 285:R656-63. 2003..The second exchanges 179 +/- 88 mg of Mg/h. The model permitted estimation of kinetic parameters as well as fractional Mg absorption and fecal endogenous excretion...
- Mineral water intake reduces blood pressure among subjects with low urinary magnesium and calcium levelsRagnar Rylander
Department of Environmental Medicine, Sahlgrenska Academy at Goteborg University, Gothenburg, Sweden
BMC Public Health 4:56. 2004..An intervention study was undertaken to evaluate the effect of water with added magnesium and natural mineral water on blood pressure...