Alexey V Terskikh
- Gene expression analysis of purified hematopoietic stem cells and committed progenitorsAlexey V Terskikh
Department Pathology and Developm, ental Biology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
Blood 102:94-101. 2003....
- Long-term persistence of a nonintegrated lentiviral vector in mouse hematopoietic stem cellsAlexey V Terskikh
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
Exp Hematol 33:873-82. 2005..Lentiviral transduction is an established method for efficiently modifying the gene expression program of primary cells, but the ability of the introduced construct to persist as an episome has not been well studied...
- Neural progenitor genes. Germinal zone expression and analysis of genetic overlap in stem cell populationsMathew C Easterday
Interdepartmental Program for Neuroscience, UCLA, School of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Dev Biol 264:309-22. 2003..Taken together, these studies identify many genes not previously associated with neural progenitor cell biology and also provide a rational scheme for stratification of microarray data for functional analysis...
- Maternal embryonic leucine zipper kinase (MELK) regulates multipotent neural progenitor proliferationIchiro Nakano
Department of Pharmacology, David Geffen School of Medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
J Cell Biol 170:413-27. 2005..These findings indicate that MELK is necessary for proliferation of embryonic and postnatal MNP and suggest that it regulates the transition from GFAP-expressing progenitors to rapid amplifying progenitors in the postnatal brain...
- Simple and efficient isolation of hematopoietic stem cells from H2K-zFP transgenic miceDidier Surdez
Department of Life Science, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne, Switzerland
Stem Cells 23:1617-25. 2005..This approach will greatly facilitate gene transfer, including short interfering RNA for gene knockdown, into HSCs and, consequently, into all other hematopoietic lineages...
- Bcl-2 and Bcl-XL regulate proinflammatory caspase-1 activation by interaction with NALP1Jean Marie Bruey
Burnham Institute for Medical Research, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Cell 129:45-56. 2007..The findings reveal an interaction of host defense and apoptosis machinery...
- Comprehensive spatiotemporal transcriptomic analyses of the ganglionic eminences demonstrate the uniqueness of its caudal subdivisionSusan Willi-Monnerat
School of Life Sciences, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
Mol Cell Neurosci 37:845-56. 2008..These GE profiles reveal new candidate regulators of spatiotemporally governed GABAergic neuronogenesis...