Affiliation: Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
- Resolving fiber crossing using advanced fast marching tractography based on diffusion tensor imagingP Staempfli
Institute for Biomedical Engineering, ETH and University Zurich, Gloriastrasse 35, CH 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
Neuroimage 30:110-20. 2006..The in vivo results illustrate that the elucidated major white matter pathways are consistent with known anatomy and that multiple crossings and tract branching are handled correctly...
- Combining fMRI and DTI: a framework for exploring the limits of fMRI-guided DTI fiber tracking and for verifying DTI-based fiber tractography resultsP Staempfli
Institute for Biomedical Engineering, ETH and University Zurich, and Institute of Neuroradiology, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Neuroimage 39:119-26. 2008..Furthermore, the study illustrates that the combination of fMRI with DTI can supply additional information in order to choose reasonable seed regions for generating functionally relevant networks and to validate reconstructed fibers...
- Reconstruction of the human visual system based on DTI fiber trackingPhilipp Staempfli
Institute for Biomedical Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology ETH Zurich and University Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
J Magn Reson Imaging 26:886-93. 2007..e., the optic chiasm and the lateral geniculate nucleus (LGN)...
- Preliminary experience with visualization of intracortical fibers by focused high-resolution diffusion tensor imagingT Jaermann
Institute for Biomedical Engineering, University and ETH Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 29:146-50. 2008....
- A preliminary study of the effects of trigger timing on diffusion tensor imaging of the human spinal cordP Summers
Institute for Neuroradiology, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 27:1952-61. 2006..In this study, we examined the temporal dynamics of spinal cord motion and their impact on diffusion tensor image quality...
- Three-dimensional fiber architecture of the nonpregnant human uterus determined ex vivo using magnetic resonance diffusion tensor imagingStephan Weiss
Institute for Biomedical Engineering, University of Zurich and Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich, Switzerland
Anat Rec A Discov Mol Cell Evol Biol 288:84-90. 2006..They also indicate that MR DTI is a beneficial and complementary tool to standard microscopic techniques to determine the intrinsic fiber architecture in human organs...
- Construction of a temperature-controlled diffusion phantom for quality control of diffusion measurementsCarolin Reischauer
Institute for Biomedical Engineering, ETH and University Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
J Magn Reson Imaging 29:692-8. 2009....
- Impact of fMRI-guided advanced DTI fiber tracking techniques on their clinical applications in patients with brain tumorsRaimund Kleiser
Institute of Neuroradiology, University Hospital Zurich, Frauenklinikstrasse 10, 8091, Zurich, Switzerland
Neuroradiology 52:37-46. 2010..g., tumors due to the displacement of the tissue and the distortion of anatomical landmarks around the lesion...