Affiliation: Swiss Federal Research Station
- Ozone risk for crops and pastures in present and future climatesJürg Fuhrer
Agroscope Research Station ART, Reckenholzstrasse 191, CH 8046, Zurich, Switzerland
Naturwissenschaften 96:173-94. 2009....
- High-resolution modelling of AOT40 and stomatal ozone uptake in wheat and grassland: a comparison between 2000 and the hot summer of 2003 in SwitzerlandFranziska Keller
Agroscope FAL Reckenholz, Air Pollution Climate Group, Reckenholzstrasse 191, CH 8046 Zurich, Switzerland
Environ Pollut 146:671-7. 2007..The data show that modelling of AF(st) can be used to differentiate ozone risks between regions and years at a national scale...
- Effects of combined ozone and nitrogen deposition on the in situ properties of eleven key plant species of a subalpine pastureSeraina Bassin
Air Pollution and Climate Group, Agroscope Research Station ART, Reckenholzstrasse 191, 8046, Zurich, Switzerland
Oecologia 158:747-56. 2009..O(3) x N interactive effects are expected to be more pronounced in habitats where species are more responsive to N due to favorable growth conditions in terms of nutrient availability and temperature...
- Nitrogen deposition but not ozone affects productivity and community composition of subalpine grassland after 3 yr of treatmentSeraina Bassin
Air Pollution and Climate Group, Agroscope Research Station ART, CH 8046 Zurich, Switzerland
New Phytol 175:523-34. 2007..The results suggest that effects of elevated O(3) on the productivity and floristic composition of subalpine grassland may develop slowly, regardless of the sensitive response to increasing N...
- Intra-specific variability of ozone sensitivity in Centaurea jacea L., a potential bioindicator for elevated ozone concentrationsSeraina Bassin
Swiss Federal Research Station for Agroecology and Agriculture FAL, Reckenholzstrasse 191, CH 8046 Zurich, Switzerland
Environ Pollut 131:1-12. 2004..jacea, and underlined the important influence of the climate-dependent population-specific plant development on O3 sensitivity. These observations may constrain the development of a standardized biomonitoring system...
- Ecological issues related to ozone: agricultural issuesJürg Fuhrer
Swiss Federal Research Station for Agroecology and Agriculture FAL, Air Pollution Climate Group, Reckenholzstrasse 191, CH 8046, Zurich, Switzerland
Environ Int 29:141-54. 2003..The latter include elevated atmospheric CO(2), particulate matter, other pollutants such as nitrogen oxides, UV-B radiation, climate and associated soil moisture conditions...
- Organic farming and soil carbon sequestration: what do we really know about the benefits?Jens Leifeld
Air Pollution Climate Research Group, Agroscope Research Station ART, Zurich, Switzerland
Ambio 39:585-99. 2010....